Any tricks to get a XO Speculum in with less pain?

jackshit

I got myself a XO Speculum (same as Hotkinkyjo uses) and although it has a very smooth finish it still feels like I'm inserting a couple giant razor blades in my butt. They hurt like hell even after I'm relaxed and warmed up with very large toys, hurts to the point it completely kills my pleasure and I just give up. 

I managed to resist the pain a couple times and fully insert it (and open quite a bit) but it doesn't get any better, when open it hurts even more. When looking deep in I can see that my colon is not relaxed at all and always forcing at the end.

Is there a trick to doing it? How does HKJ manage it with such elegance? She even manages to get her colon open deep past the reach of the speculum, looks like it doesn't hurt a bit for her.

Edited by jackshit

Sorry, I can't give an answer to your question. Not yet, anyway - but I was wondering where you bought it from - I've been looking for one but have only found smaller ones online.

Edit - I've been doing a little research into the anatomy of the pelvis recently, since starting working my ass again after a ten-year break. One thing I've learnt is that the female pelvis and the male pelvis are very different - for example the Sacrum and coccyx in women does not curve inwards as it does with men - is it possible that the speculum is one designed for women?

Edited by Errol Calendar
thought of something else that might be relevant

I have one and it bothers me if I put it horizontal but not if I put it vertical. A lot of thick lubricant helps. I use JLube on a layer of hand cream.

(Traduced by Google)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.