Sudden progress after a long break

secretkink

I was stuck at about 75mm for over a year and every time I tried it it would always feel the same; a very uncomfortable insertion, followed by an overwhelming need to remove the object immediately.

That was until recently after a break for months, when I suddenly felt like trying again, except this time I was bored  and thought what the heck, and expanded the object a little further, with perhaps 1cm added in diameter (using a thick, rubbery tejp).

This time it went in without hardly any pain, and after a while, the expanded section went in without much problems as well. And this time it actually felt good!

It's curious how just taking a break can be so beneficial.

Hi i think problem was in your head not ass thats why is easy now Your brain remember that you can fit it before that's why you more relaxed :) now You can try more but remember use plenty of lube and enjoy :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.