What does a rosebutt feel like?

I have no idea how it feels, since i dont have one yet, but how does it feel when it comes out? And how does it feel when your already pretty far with progress and have a relatively large rosebutt?

Im just really curious about it and i want to know if its worth giving a try. Is progress any different for women than for men? I hope to some day get a big rosebutt but there arent many ladies in comparison to men who have a big rosebutt. 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, prettylewdthoughts said:

I have no idea how it feels, since i dont have one yet, but how does it feel when it comes out? And how does it feel when your already pretty far with progress and have a relatively large rosebutt?

Im just really curious about it and i want to know if its worth giving a try. Is progress any different for women than for men? I hope to some day get a big rosebutt but there arent many ladies in comparison to men who have a big rosebutt. 

Hard to describe. But it actually feels good. As I push from the squatting position it feels better and better until I feel like I am about to pass out. My anal lips feel like they are about to explode and I can feel some of my insides begin to protrude. If you stretch what some say is the wrong way, you may develop anal lips, and those actually feel good, too. But believe me, the incredible pleasure from it can be addictive and completely painless. Seeing someone like Dirtygardengirl in complete euphoria as her huge prolapse sticks out and swells makes me want to do the same. It must feel out of this world.

6 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

If you stretch what some say is the wrong way, you may develop anal lips

Could you explain that please? - I want huge anal lips - what kind of stretching have you discovered best develops anal lips?

15 minutes ago, Errol Calendar said:

Could you explain that please? - I want huge anal lips - what kind of stretching have you discovered best develops anal lips?

I have HUGE anal lips and a large rosebutt. I want a giant prolapse but that takes time for some. Lips are basically your anal ring. Some people develop a giant prolapse and have no lips. I’m not one of them. When I play, my ass ring hangs down and out before any red prolapse meat. 

13 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I have HUGE anal lips and a large rosebutt. I want a giant prolapse but that takes time for some. Lips are basically your anal ring. Some people develop a giant prolapse and have no lips. I’m not one of them. When I play, my ass ring hangs down and out before any red prolapse meat. 

Sounds great - in my fantasies I have anal lips that swell out half-way down to my knees! Probably would be a bit inconvenient in real life, though.

Edited by Errol Calendar
found information I was requesting elsewhere on forum

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.