Pump tubes

imsnowman72

I've used tubes from Size Matters ordered through Amazon. They don't come with the right fitting. They also split from the fitting mounting hole shortly after purchase rendering them unable to maintain a vacuum.  Does anyone have better luck with another brand?

I can't give you a response, but I'm curious to read answers to your question as I'm planning to buy my first rosebutt pump. From my own searching Thickwall looks promising - and seem to have a good and serious customer interface.

https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/rosebud-pump/rosebud-cylinder/

• 4 months later...

Snowman- you don’t really need to bother with something super expensive. I simply buy $40 penis pumps with the rubber sleeve and use those until the actual pump part fails. They do because of all the anal mucus my pussy produces. It falls into the pump mechanism and eventually rusts it out. Well worth it. 
Just bought one the other day- Pump Maxx. $42.

I can vouch for thickwall.. Awesome service, great quality products. Steve is awesome, my shipping went missing and he resent with express courier at no additional cost.

Edited by katakuru

• 4 weeks later...

@angie_cd
depends on what your goals are, but they aren't necessary entirely. The same effect can be achieved by using a dildo or double sided dildo that tucks into the cylinder and proves your hole.

The probe is intended to prevent your ass from being pulled out and prolapsing, so it can focus on pumping your lips. If you use one without, it's much better for pumping your rosebutt out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.