StrapOn Domination (Femdom)

STR_YourAssholeIsMine.poster.jpg

STR_YourAssholeIsMine.screen.jpg

Mistress Courtneys - your Asshole Is Mine

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come...
Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan... the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day.
I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week :)

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.13 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:30
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STR_iFuckHisAssThenHeFucksMyAss.poster.jpg

STR_iFuckHisAssThenHeFucksMyAss.screen.jpg

I fuck his ass then he fucks my ass

Long sexy pegging in different positions then I give him a blowjob and in the end he fuck me in the ass. He cums two times in this video. I find him wearing my lace panties and it gets me totally horny, I get my strapon on and watch him shoving of his sexy ass to me and it gets me even more turned on. I jump on him and I just want to stuck my dildo deep in his ass but he decide to suck it first, he knows how this gets me all wet and even more horny. Then he slowly sits on my strap on and begins to fuck himself as I enjoy the view of him riding my dildo. Seeing him bounce on my fake cock is really exciting and it turns me on so much you can't imagine! Then is my turn to fuck him some more. My ass is bobbing up and down as he moans with pleasure. As his as gets warmed up I start fucking him faster and faster, pounding his ass nice and deep, as deep as it goes. With his balls fill up with cum I can't wait to milk him up, I want to swallow every drop of his cum in the end! After a long and very intimate blowjob (and a POV shot at the end) he cums really hard! We take a short break before he sticks his dick inside my ass. I love anal and I can't wait for him to fill me up with all of his cum. I start cumming really fast, knowing that I fucked him with my strap right before. It takes only a few minutes for my ass to make his big dick cum deep and hard inside my asshole.

Filesize: 3.81 GB
Duration: 00:53:24
Audio: AAC LC, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

• 5 months later...
STR_45825IsisLoveKacieCastleShermanMaus.mp4.poster.jpg

STR_45825IsisLoveKacieCastleShermanMaus.mp4.screen.jpg

Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus

Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.

Filesize: 2.34 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:05:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

STR_14183000.mp4.poster.jpg

STR_14183000.mp4.screen.jpg

Nikki Whiplash - Prostate Hand Massaged and Milked By Venus 2000

My slave's ass has been well stretched to allow me to milk his prostate with my whole hand. His cock is sucked by my Venus 2000 milking machine as I pound my hand into his prostate while my caged slave beneath has to worship my shoes and feet.

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:18:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

STR_AbbiMistressPeggingAndMilkingSlaveInUggsFemdomButtPlay.mp4.poster.jpg

STR_AbbiMistressPeggingAndMilkingSlaveInUggsFemdomButtPlay.mp4.screen.jpg

Miss Abbi - Mistress Pegging And Milking Slave In Uggs Femdom Butt Play

Filesize: 446 MB
Duration: 00:19:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

STR_AbbiMistressPeggingSlaveWithRuinedOrgasmCBTMissAbbi.mp4.poster.jpg

STR_AbbiMistressPeggingSlaveWithRuinedOrgasmCBTMissAbbi.mp4.screen.jpg

Miss Abbi - Mistress Pegging Slave With Ruined Orgasm

Filesize: 262 MB
Duration: 00:10:54

Download and Enjoy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.