Best toy for prolapse growth

unfolder

Hi all,

im looking into getting a new toy. I want to grow a long hanging prolapse, (currently I have a rosebud).I have a pump that I’ve been using to grow my prolapse but I need a toy too like a dildo. What do you guys think is the best toy to develop a long prolapse, not necessarily a wide rosebud? Is it length in a dildo I should look for? Or width maybe just to loosen everything up? Please let me know if you have any ideas, thanks!

Ive found amazing results with the BAM dildo. Its given me so much pleasure and growth. I mean have a few that are bigger but I can start with BAM and move on to fisting myself

39 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

Ive found amazing results with the BAM dildo. Its given me so much pleasure and growth. I mean have a few that are bigger but I can start with BAM and move on to fisting myself

Thanks! I see that it is $50, are there any cheaper alternatives? Also do you believe just pure size and length are the best way to grow my prolapse? 

Good question. I think we are legion asking and dreaming to achieve a good prolapsing anus.

The answer is none, because toys don't cause prolapse. But if you don't yet own a toy the size of BAM, I second the vote, it is the only toy I have consistently used for years.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 5:55 AM, KYMarlboroChub said:

I use Doc Johnson HUNG.  about like the BAM.  Amazon for $35!

That’s more my price range, thanks I will for sure look into this one

Although I am extremely happy with BAM, I use it at least 3x/week for at least a year. I too am trying to figure out the next step. I find myself wanting more of a challenge. Like I've conquered this level and want to press forward. Y'all get it right?

24 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

Although I am extremely happy with BAM, I use it at least 3x/week for at least a year. I too am trying to figure out the next step. I find myself wanting more of a challenge. Like I've conquered this level and want to press forward. Y'all get it right?

100%. I’m stuck at a level too. I want my prolapse to be longer!!!

45 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

100%. I’m stuck at a level too. I want my prolapse to be longer!!!

I understand your prolapse goals. But mine is more about the orgasmic experience. I have yet to press it out of Body. But I can take a lot of penetration and cum my socks off. If prolapse happens then I'll step to that level

3 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

I understand your prolapse goals. But mine is more about the orgasmic experience. I have yet to press it out of Body. But I can take a lot of penetration and cum my socks off. If prolapse happens then I'll step to that level

Oh I totally respect that. But when it pops out and back in... oh man.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, Angiecd said:

The answer is none, because toys don't cause prolapse. But if you don't yet own a toy the size of BAM, I second the vote, it is the only toy I have consistently used for years.

What’s better for causing prolapse?

1 hour ago, DGP said:

Are any of these dildos a good alternative to help with the prolapse?

I have no idea, but what I do know is that these are my favorite toys. I own the widest one available and it feels fantastic every time. I'm used to way bigger toys so the stretch isn't that intense for me so I wish they would make even wider ones.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.