Anal / Vaginal FISTING / GAPE - Gaping / Prolapse ( daily update )

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey Calvert & Ella Nova - Rear Ended: Ella Nova Gets Her Ass Stretched By Casey Casey Calvert
Released: January 10, 2020

Ella Nova's car is having engine trouble. She drives into her step sister, Casey Calvert's garage. Casey tells Ella that she'll fix her car, but there's only one form of payment that she'll accept...her asshole. Ella knows the drill and bends over her car's hood. Casey lifts up Ella's short skirt and pulls down her thong panties. She squeezes and spanks Ella's gorgeous round ass, then tells her to wait there as she gathers some toys...

First Casey gets out a big metal anal hook attached to a chain leash. She shoves it in her step-sister's asshole and makes her hold the leash handle with her teeth. Casey removes her own shorts and panties, grabs the leash, and puts one leg up on Ella's car. She pulls Ella closer to her and makes her lick her pretty asshole. And with Ella's tongue on her asshole and a vibrator on her clit, Casey cums hard on Ella's face. Casey removes the hook from Ella's ass and replaces it with a big metal dildo. She fucks her ass with the metal toy, pops it out, and puts it right in Ella's mouth to taste her own ass. Casey tells Ella to turn over and spread her legs. Casey gets a big clear glass plug called The Pillar and sinks it into her step sister's ass, creating a window for us all to see her pretty pink insides. After that, Casey gets the biggest dildo she has and strap-on fucks Ella with it, popping it in and out, gaping her used hole. Next Casey Calvert has Ella squat down on top of big black cone shaped butt-toy. Ella sits on the toy, taking as much as she can in her ass while Casey chokes her from behind. Just when Ella thinks its over, Casey gets out the slink. She has Ella spread her legs and she slides the entire twenty-four inches of slink inside Ella's asshole, and Ella cums again. For the grande finale, Casey shoves her whole fist inside Ella's asshole and Ella cums hard for the last time while getting fist-fucked by her step sister.

EverythingButt.20.01.10.Casey.Calvert.An

Thumbnails:
th_738273327_EverythingButt.20.01.10.Cas

01:01:47 | 2.20 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

00240x0032-14.png
Download EverythingButt.20.01.10.Casey.Calvert.And.Ella.Nova.XXX.720p.mp4(2.20 GB)

Tweetney - A witchy double feature
2019-10-25

This video includes both "Wife's mysterious performance potion" and "Horny witch conjures creature cocks". This witchy double feature includes the intense fuckmachine shot as well as creamy creature cock riding. This double feature was my biggest 2019 halloween project.

Tweetney_-_A_witchy_double_feature.mp4.0

Thumbnails:
th_179680408_Tweetney___A_witchy_double_

00:31:13 | 4.47 GB | mp4 , 3840x2160

Halloween, Cream Pie, Fuck Machine, Bad Dragon, Anal, Solo, Dildo Toys

00240x0032-14.png
Download Tweetney - A witchy double feature.mp4(4.47 GB)

MV Awards Vid 4 - Elephant Trunk Fuck
Actress: Brooke Dillinger

Cell phone video shot for my premium snap chat followers during the MV Live awards. Since I won Sex Toy Collection of the year I decided to just post these videos for free for all that voted to help me get the win to enjoy not just my premium snap chat followers! The video had to be shot with the black sides on the computer so it worked correctly for snap chat. If you don't have my premium snap chat (which is for sale in my store) This is the type of content you are missing so stop holding back and treat yourself to my snap chat :-) Check out my profile to see Hundreds of higher quality Full HD videos of me fucking and sucking kinky toys from my award winning toy collection. Thanks again to all that voted for me and have supported me over the years :-) This video is of me fucking and sucking my Primal Hardwere Elephant Trunk

MV_Awards_Vid_4_-_Elephant_Trunk_Fuck_.m

Thumbnails:
th_272242371_MV_Awards_Vid_4___Elephant_

00:09:36 | 719 MB | mp4 , 1080x1920

00240x0032-14.png
Download MV Awards Vid 4 - Elephant Trunk Fuck .mp4(718.58 MB)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.