Prostate check true stories

AzFrNick

Here is mine from this morning.

So I went to the urologist this morning and I knew I would be prostate checked but, really, I didn't care. Not the first time and even my regular PCP knows I am bi and he's checked me about once a year.

Except that this morning I saw a PA who was a young and hot redhead girl. And... I... love... redheads!!!

Towards the end of the visit, she started to put her gloves on. Okay... I knew what to expect.

First she checked the front, insisted on the tip of my penis, pulling my foreskin back. Interesting. A first. But ok.

And then she asked me to bend over. She said she was going to use a lot of lube and to not worry. LOL, oh yeah lady I was so scared.

Anyhoo, she went in fast and her attitude towards me completely changed once she had her fingers inside.

It's obvious she realized I am pretty well stretched and she probably didn't know what to think. I acted like nothing was unusual and kept being flirtatious with her while she regained her composure.

Once in my car I realized that it really felt good having her fingers for only a couple seconds in there :P

I have to fantasize about seeing a nurse who realizes that she needs more than 2 fingers in there.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.