Get added to friends

flojoe

On 10/5/2019 at 8:36 AM, flojoe said:

does anybody know how to become friends with this user?

https://xhamster.com/users/diana-milf

Forget her. She does not accept any friendships and does not accept PMs from males. Either "she" is a male aliased as female or is very sexist. There's quite a few gays and lesbians like that, I don't like dealing with them any more than sexist straights. The only thing you could do is set up a false lesbian profile, PM her for a friendship, download her shit quickly and then retire the profile. I won't waste my time, there is plenty of real women into extreme sex who are far more sociable. If their "invite" link is over full, more than 100, PM them for a friendship. Here's some on that site that I am friends with:

dita1  A hot middle aged lady who loves stretching and gaping both of her huge, loose holes and wants to prolapse both.

Fist_lady  Loves large penetrations and gives it to her husband as well as taking it. Not quite as big as dita but is getting there fast.

Sunny_Sally  Likes stuffing anything she can find up her pussy as much as I do my ass-cunt.

Fistqueen27  Another one with a huge pussy that she stuffs things into.

VixenMoon  Just nasty, but huge and loose in all the right places.

Have fun with whatever you choose.

• 2 weeks later...

You are welcome, feel free to tell them I sent you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.