How to get quickly cleaned?

jackshit

I sometimes have a enema issue, I want to get clean for some anal play but in some occasions it just takes forever (40+ minutes) with dozens of cycles and I keep outputting an endless amount of brown/yellowish water with some shit fragments.

The main problem is that my colon gets irritated after a certain number of enemas to the point that sometimes I have to give up. If it's too irritated from cleaning then the play isn't really pleasurable and it gets tight and painful to put things in.

But on the other hand, sometimes it seems my colon is almost totally clean even before I do the enema. I put water in an out 2-3 times and it comes out clear without any issues. When this happens I'm in for a good time, lots of play, no irritation and can go deep and wide. That's what I would like every time.

I've already tried different diets and they don't seem to influence, looks like its a luck thing. What is your experience on the matter?

It's  not the diet per se, it's the timing. If you're fairly regular, like you tend to want to shit after a decent meal, use that to your advantage. If, say you want to play some evening or know you want to play tomorrow night,whatever...eat a decent breakfast,  a liquid lunch, and then have dinner, a shit, and clean out after that.  The just eaten food will be processing up north for hours, but its being there will prompt your bowel to make room for it and you should clean out quick and easy.   That's one school of thought.

A different tack- Do you play deep every time, like through the second sphincter and into the colon? Many people don't, confining play to the rectum. In cases like that, a full enema isn't always needed. A simple douche of the rectum (think small squirt bottle) is often sufficient for clean play and it also avoids irritating the bowel.

There's no reason to over irrigate the bowel in any case. Good luck.

Guest johnroseb
On 9/25/2019 at 3:42 AM, jackshit said:

I've already tried different diets and they don't seem to influence, looks like its a luck thing. What is your experience on the matter?

I think it's more timing than anything and a simple douche should do the trick.

Another tip is to do a very simple douche and wear a butt-plug a few hour before the play.

Very simple, really. Plan ahead, spend 1 or 2 days consuming liquid meals, things like Ensure and clear soup. Supplement with chew-able vitamins. A few hours before, maybe stool softeners. Last, a light meal just before. But don't starve yourself, how can you enjoy stretching and fucking, by yourself or with someone, if you're on the verge of passing out from an empty stomach. Afterwords, use some probiotics for at least a few days, especially if you clean out end to end with a long hose inserted all the way, like I do.

Oh, and no nuts, it took me forever to get them out of me, I almost gave up, but I finally got nice, clear anal mucus.

• 2 weeks later...

Metamucil and lots of water can be helpful in my opinion, it consolidates the stool so its not like greasy and it gives those perfect poops where you wipe clean first time. That and i just lube up my fingers and open up and pull open with both hands while sitting on the can to stimulate anything lower down from coming out. Also i find if i lube up inside with J-lube before trying to shit, the crap slides out without like messing it up.

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 12:18 AM, fistshine said:

Metamucil and lots of water can be helpful in my opinion, it consolidates the stool so its not like greasy and it gives those perfect poops where you wipe clean first time. That and i just lube up my fingers and open up and pull open with both hands while sitting on the can to stimulate anything lower down from coming out. Also i find if i lube up inside with J-lube before trying to shit, the crap slides out without like messing it up.

Excellent 

I just usually do a series of enemas throughout the day.  And if I’m going to do some Ass to Mouth play, I usually soap up a large dildo and ride it in the shower as part of my final clean out.  It gets the hole nice and clean.

It's better to stand up than lay down.

First a quick cleanup of the rectum. Better use the toilet for that but ok if you like to poop in your shower (we all do, right).

I then go with a 5 seconds fill, then evacuate. I make the filling last longer and longer. Get it all out each time.

You should be able to get cleaned up in 15 minutes.

Otherwise a long enema with a bag is the best way for the long play sessions.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done fasting, liquid meals, stool softeners.....

they work but not as well as METAMUCIL! This product changed my life both in pill and water solvable forms. 

It makes clean outs simple and fast. The main ingredient is phylum husk. 

I also take psylium husk fiber. It's just powder that you can take via capsules or powder form. You take the dose two to three times per day and it gives you more insoluble fiber. Helps with making poops come out as one solid piece instead of a sticky mess with a bunch of small pieces.

I've settled on using a shower shot.  So fast, quick clean up. Down side,  one has to be ok with letting go in the shower.  (it's super easy to clean up and goes down the drain thru the grate easy).     

First cleaning is the rectum and the lower part of the sigmoid  past the 2nd sphincter (about 2-3 minutes),   2nd shot goes deep (about 10-12") past the 2nd sphincter in to the sigmoid colon (3-5 minutes) . Then I'll grab the 18" double headed dong and shove it deep for quality control check.. if not clean the shower shot goes a little deeper..      Typically it's 3 expels in the shower, then relaxing for about 10-15 minutes. Then a little toilet time.. followed by a another shower shot to clean out the rectum.  20-40 minutes later my bowels are relaxed empty and clean... total time about 1hr.. but I'll be clean for about 24hrs.. if I have a longer period to play I'll take a shot (total time is only about 20 min) the next morning as soon as I wake up.. That'll buy me another 24hrs..

The new routine is aweosome.. so fast, no set up.  Whenever I'm home for awhile (I travel a lot.. I take the shot down when traveling to prevent accident discovery with the maintenance personal in the building) I've leave the shower shot hooked up.  Every time I shower I've shove the shot in at the start of the shower. By the time I'm done showering I've expelled 2-3 times.  I'm showered, shaved, and enema complete!   

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:19 AM, Mace90 said:

@TheMadPi can you explain how are you using METAMUCIL? Tnx

I take both the liquid and capsule. Take it right before bed “when digestion is it’s most active”with 2 glasses of water. 

On 3/2/2020 at 10:23 PM, Curious71 said:

I've settled on using a shower shot.  So fast, quick clean up. Down side,  one has to be ok with letting go in the shower.  (it's super easy to clean up and goes down the drain thru the grate easy).     

First cleaning is the rectum and the lower part of the sigmoid  past the 2nd sphincter (about 2-3 minutes),   2nd shot goes deep (about 10-12") past the 2nd sphincter in to the sigmoid colon (3-5 minutes) . Then I'll grab the 18" double headed dong and shove it deep for quality control check.. if not clean the shower shot goes a little deeper..      Typically it's 3 expels in the shower, then relaxing for about 10-15 minutes. Then a little toilet time.. followed by a another shower shot to clean out the rectum.  20-40 minutes later my bowels are relaxed empty and clean... total time about 1hr.. but I'll be clean for about 24hrs.. if I have a longer period to play I'll take a shot (total time is only about 20 min) the next morning as soon as I wake up.. That'll buy me another 24hrs..

The new routine is aweosome.. so fast, no set up.  Whenever I'm home for awhile (I travel a lot.. I take the shot down when traveling to prevent accident discovery with the maintenance personal in the building) I've leave the shower shot hooked up.  Every time I shower I've shove the shot in at the start of the shower. By the time I'm done showering I've expelled 2-3 times.  I'm showered, shaved, and enema complete!   

I guess I’m super lucky: a quick bulb squirt and I’m generally good to go. None of this Metamucil/fiber/one hour wait stuff.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.