Doubt about fisting

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to fist without relying on toys?

For example I have a dildo like 18 x 3.5 cm (About 7 x 1.4")  I can handle it, but on the other "hand" I can't fist at all, because my hand is bigger in girth.

Do I need to go step by step with larger toys like 4 than 4.5 cm and so on, or it's possible to achieve that without hurting anything?

Thanks in advance.

Guest johnroseb
8 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Take. Your. Time. 

You can stretch using just about anything. Hell, some days I just stretch my hole with my fingers. 

Indeed taking time is very valuable.

But my main question was more like if people usually go step by step increasing toys sizes over the time or start with toys first and then keep trying fists until it works.

Anyway I think the "rule" is to go step by step.

You can alternate toys and fingers. That's what I did in the early sixties when I began stretching my ass, only for pleasure : I had, at this moment, no goal (never had, just looking for maximum pleasure) and no idea of the potential of this area, just noticed during my carefull explorations that increase gradualy the girth of the objects I used (no toys, they were not easily available at this time, and I was only 14 - 15 y.o. but beer bottles I pushed further and further), or number of fingers, feels better and better.

So three fingers, then four, then the palm, and one day, just before I was 16, my complète hand plopped in.
So listen your body, just go to the stretch that gives you this slightly burning felling in your ass which is together so exquisite for me and the sign of a little progress in your anal dilation.

Oh, I'm now 71, still stretching, hoping one day to take my 4,5 inch across but plug (I'm close), and no bad issues at all (Kegel +++), although I can't deceive my urologist or gastroenterologist when they check me by there and have necessarily noticed the unusual aspect of my anus ; though they never ask me nothing. I think if they have, I would have answered sincerly, may be with few details, just to see their faces…

20 hours ago, natricuzc said:

You can alternate toys and fingers. That's what I did in the early sixties when I began stretching my ass, only for pleasure : I had, at this moment, no goal (never had, just looking for maximum pleasure) and no idea of the potential of this area, just noticed during my carefull explorations that increase gradualy the girth of the objects I used (no toys, they were not easily available at this time, and I was only 14 - 15 y.o. but beer bottles I pushed further and further), or number of fingers, feels better and better.

So three fingers, then four, then the palm, and one day, just before I was 16, my complète hand plopped in.
So listen your body, just go to the stretch that gives you this slightly burning felling in your ass which is together so exquisite for me and the sign of a little progress in your anal dilation.

Oh, I'm now 71, still stretching, hoping one day to take my 4,5 inch across but plug (I'm close), and no bad issues at all (Kegel +++), although I can't deceive my urologist or gastroenterologist when they check me by there and have necessarily noticed the unusual aspect of my anus ; though they never ask me nothing. I think if they have, I would have answered sincerly, may be with few details, just to see their faces…

I will be in the same situation at some point soon. I’m almost 50 and will be getting the full work up. There’s no WAY that the doc won’t notice the state of my cunt. Impossible to miss. Lol

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

I will be in the same situation at some point soon. I’m almost 50 and will be getting the full work up. There’s no WAY that the doc won’t notice the state of my cunt. Impossible to miss. Lol

And he (they) did never say or ask something ?

14 minutes ago, natricuzc said:

Oh, sorry, I don't have reed correctly and have missed the "I will be"

So if he (they, she…) will say or ask about it, how do you think you will react ?

Not sure. Think that’ll be a game-time decision.

Simply put, I would tell them I'm an anal fetishist. I have practiced for years safely and probably have better hygiene than most... But yes, its a big ol hole.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:43 PM, johnroseb said:

I have a dildo like 18 x 3.5 cm (About 7 x 1.4")  I can handle it, but on the other "hand" I can't fist at all, because my hand is bigger in girth.

yeah. that's a pretty small dildo. 3.5cm is way smaller than a fist. also, question, when you say you can't fist at all... do you mean that you can't fist yourself or have you got another person who is trying to fist you?

you probably need to do a lot more anal stretching. I don't think I could take a fist until I could also take 3.5" plug. there are good toys out there that can help with this. look into toys that have multiple bumps of increasing girth. remember to have fun. take your time, but also, put the time in. lots of hours of riding fat butt plugs and bigger dildos etc.

Guest johnroseb
On 9/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, natricuzc said:

Interesting and I don't think any doctor will say anything about it.

On 9/17/2019 at 8:55 PM, Glasg0wR0se said:

yeah. that's a pretty small dildo. 3.5cm is way smaller than a fist. also, question, when you say you can't fist at all... do you mean that you can't fist yourself or have you got another person who is trying to fist you?

you probably need to do a lot more anal stretching. I don't think I could take a fist until I could also take 3.5" plug. there are good toys out there that can help with this. look into toys that have multiple bumps of increasing girth. remember to have fun. take your time, but also, put the time in. lots of hours of riding fat butt plugs and bigger dildos etc.

I can't fist myself.

I think that I'll go with bigger toys in steps like 4.5 cm now, then buy a 5 then 6 cm an so on.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.