Question about prolapse ?

slutYjenny

Does when prolapse begin to develop first an internal prolapse occurs ? 

In my case I've feeling something pushing out from more deeper in my colon only reach rosebutt at the moment am I on the right way ?

That seems the fastest way to stretch or damage the ligaments that hold your fuck tunnel in. Pushing hard while stretching to a new size does some damage, too. But you will probably develop anal lips, if not already. They feel good to have licked or fondled, too.

• 9 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 2:37 AM, slutYjenny said:

Does when prolapse begin to develop first an internal prolapse occurs ? 

In my case I've feeling something pushing out from more deeper in my colon only reach rosebutt at the moment am I on the right way ?

Yes that’s how mine is now. If I reach inside it will prolapse into my hand about 4 inches...but I can’t get it OUT.

need a helper to coax it out I think!

Keeps on pushing and suction (penis pump small size, push into your anus and suck out, (normal pressure) not too hard.)

You will feel aching pain. (this means your colon is being sucked out), and watch the pump for bleeding. (use clear pump not the color one). So you can stop when bleeding comes, Sometimes suction or pump can injure small vessels especially who has history of piles.

Blood stain is Ok, but oozing of blood, you must stop the pump.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.