How have women reacted to your habit of anal-play?

RussholeStoffer

Its been negative so far. They don't mind that I do it but they ain't down. Sad really

2 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

Its been negative so far. They don't mind that I do it but they ain't down. Sad really

Have you tried suggesting some kind of compromise? Like a strap-on, fingering while getting a BJ...

Every girl I have brought it up to, maybe a little frightening at first and at the very least had questions, has eventually come around to it and Ive had three women in my life inside of me though an additional handful know about my kink.

26 minutes ago, fun_e_gy said:

I find it easier if she's into anal play for her.  If she's good with that then usually they have no problem reciprocating.

So perhaps it's often not so much about being a man who is acting submissive, but more about the discomfort some might have with butt play?

As long as I fist fuck her before she does me. Ladies first, you know.

I’m really lucky I guess! My wife is super into it. She loves fisting my hole. It’s incredible and super intimate. A few weeks ago she got both hands in and went fairly deep. I was left shaking on the bed in pleasure. She likes to kind of take a dominant role when she fists me, sometimes when I say “hold on” or “slow down” she’ll just say  “un uh” and pound me harder. Our last fisting session she filmed a few minutes of her punching in and out and stretching me on her phone. Then she had me watch the video while she continued to fist fuck me. She’s amazing. I’m seriously so lucky

7 hours ago, BillyBats said:

I’m really lucky I guess! My wife is super into it. She loves fisting my hole. It’s incredible and super intimate. A few weeks ago she got both hands in and went fairly deep. I was left shaking on the bed in pleasure. She likes to kind of take a dominant role when she fists me, sometimes when I say “hold on” or “slow down” she’ll just say  “un uh” and pound me harder. Our last fisting session she filmed a few minutes of her punching in and out and stretching me on her phone. Then she had me watch the video while she continued to fist fuck me. She’s amazing. I’m seriously so lucky

Wow. I’d say. 

Any chance of posting that clip here?

My ex wife fisted me in the first couple years of our marriage and I fisted her pussy in kind. It was fantastic.

Then when our relationship soured she started shaming me for this.

During our divorce I know she told pretty much everybody in my ex in-law family. I know this because her sister's husband told me one day and he said he didn't give a shit, because whatever people are into he is cool with it.

The issue is that my daughters got to hear about it and one alluded to the fact that she didn't care what her dad was into.

That part wasn't cool but whatever. The day I die they'll find big ass toys in my drawers and I don't give a rat's ass. Life is too short to worry about that type of things.

My girlfriend knew pretty much from the start. I've gaped her a fair bit and she's stretched my hole a fair amount.

Nowadays she's not so into topping and I'm not sure how to feel anymore.

Edited by FfreddyGape

My wife was extremely chilled about it when I first told her and reassured me that it wasn’t a problem. In the years since she has said she likes giving me anal play cos it makes me feel good and she enjoys being the one giving me said pleasures. Unfortunately, it’s been years since she’s been inside me. Whenever it comes up there seems to be a reason why it can’t happen but she assured me it’s not a problem. I’m getting a little frustrated by it to be honest but I’m determined not to push matters and cause problems

It seems like this is a topic that should be brought up early in the relationship. As the intimacy deepens, the physical part should evolve from less vanilla to more mutually experimental. Here's where you both can open up and set boundaries. If either person feels uncomfortable then a discussion needs to happen to decide what kind of relationship you want.

Every established relationship has ebbs and flows... especially after the beginning. The more established the relationship, the more you have to work and communicate. At this point, fetish play requires patience and timing. You need to talk to your partner and essentially schedule and plan dates to cater to each other's specific desires. I realize the lack of spontaneity and impulse may seem to kill some of the erotic energy but what you gain from intimate communication and understanding makes up for this in spades.

If you and your partner feel that you are on totally different pages about this and it seems unresolvable, then you both need to make some decisions. If there is a strong bond and love but the difference is physical interest – then consider opening up the relationship. If the physical desires seem to hamper the relationship then cut both of your losses early on and part ways mutually as friends.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.