Help, Swollen Ass Lips Getting In the Way of Prolapsing

HomoArigoto

Long story short I wasn't very careful when I first stared out prolapsing and now when my prolapse is really starting to grow it feels like it's being held back by my swollen ass lips.

Basically anytime I strain for too long my ass lips go purple and get swollen and after awhile they go away. Example Here Swollen Lips Video  This is a video from about 15 months ago when I really started getting into prolapsing, in which you can see my lips are not that bad compared to now. Fast forwards to now and even though I have a much larger prolapse I can't pushing it out unless I move my swollen lips out of the way myself, but I want to be able to push my prolapse out without having to hold anything open.

My main questions are:

- What is this? Is this hemorrhoids? (hemorrhoids have always been my main guess)

- How can I work "around" or reduce my the issue with my lips so they don't get in the way of prolapsing?

Welcome to the club. 

I have the same type of thick anal lips. It’s simply how we’re built. I’ve learned to embrace them. Also, remember that everyone has hemorrhoids- that’s the name of the type of muscle which makes up the sphincter. It’s when they get SWOLLEN and stay that way after playing that issues can occur. Yours looks “normal” (for folks like us). 

Keep playing and enjoy the ride.

Hi Friend ..... :) 

..... It seems to me that everything is fine, these are not hemorrhoids but just the active lips look that way .....

..... and about prolapse i think you have more rosebut that will go out freely in time and will become prolapse ..... but don't rush to enjoy the journey ..... :) 

I think when the ligaments holding your ass-cunt in finally tare or stretch it will come out whether you have anal lips or not. I have gotten to where I actually love to play with mine as much as the rest of my own ass-cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, anytime you strain you are forcing blood to that area. Since you have hemorrhoids that means they are going to swell. More activity and more straining means more swelling so you may have to take a break to calm it down. Also, pay attention to the lube you use because that can cause more irritation and swelling. In the worst case scenario one of those veins gets stretched enough to drop beyond the sphincter and becomes an external hemorrhoid. This is extremely painful and could result in tissue loss known as a strangulated hemorrhoid.

Before you get to this point check your health ––> high fiber diet, exercise and water are good to prevent day to day straining.

In the mean time, try this... get an empty 11.5 oz plastic water bottle (preferably with smooth sides like Voss). Also get 1 or 2 of those gel based cooling pads. Remove the label and smooth out any rough edges on the bottle then fill it with the gel contents of the pads. Keep this in your refrigerator (never freeze it!!) and when things get rough down there slip it in and keep it there for about 20 min. I suggest using a little cocoa butter for lube – just don't use water based ones. You could also try a thin layer of Prep. H around the area before insertion. You will be little loose and sloppy for about an hour after doing this but your tone will return so plan accordingly.

From what I have been able to find out, and there is very little on the subject, anal lips are not hemorrhoids. Those turn up in one or more locations, they don't surround the opening and are uncomfortable depending on location. There was a very brief and obscure mention of something that sounded similar to anal lips and was defined as a type of prolapse. Other than that I can not find any subject regarding the lips that form, bulge and turn purple. The only thing I can think of is that the blood being forced into this area has caused the tissues and skin to stretch and form a spongy, ring shaped chamber laying over the sphincter muscle. If I put my fingers in my ass-cunt as I push to cause them to swell I can feel the more rigid muscle underneath, or above them, depending on your point of view. Maybe if I knew the medical term I could find something. Or the medical establishment knows they form and are of no concern, but I doubt that, there are names for everything in our bodies.

For those that don't have them, they are not uncomfortable when they engorge, actually they feel very good and more so as they enlarge, harden and turn very bumpy and purple as they do. They also, obviously, feel very erotic when fondled or licked. They seemed to form when I began pushing hard during stretching to allow my hole to relax more. At first I was concerned but as I found more and more people with them, and no concern for their existence either, I just accepted them as a pleasurable side affect of pushing very hard while stretching to a new size. I even took a video of them engorging for my own curiosity. I was not going to post it because it is not long, but seems to be quite erotic to many of the visitors, male and female it seems, to my profiles on a few web sites that have categories covering extreme sex.

If there is anyone with more information I would like to know more for my own curiosity and be more informed while discussing this.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

Something that should be noted and clarified... Anytime you have a hardened bumpy purple body in a blood vessel – that is a potential clot. If you have a hemorrhoid or vessels that do protrude, there can be a risk to obstructing the blood flow and a clot can form and the risk of a thrombic embolism increases. I've had this happen before and its painful and I was on blood thinners for several months before everything settled down. Like I posted before about the jelly filled water bottle... I had several. Some I kept heated and some I kept chilled. I did a 20 min. cold the 20 min. heated followed by 20 min. cold routine twice a day for several days before the clots broke down. I only wish I could've shared that part of the treatment with my proctologist. He thought his Prep. H and blood thinners were the cure.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, Rosebutt said:

Welcome to the club. 

I have the same type of thick anal lips. It’s simply how we’re built. I’ve learned to embrace them. Also, remember that everyone has hemorrhoids- that’s the name of the type of muscle which makes up the sphincter. It’s when they get SWOLLEN and stay that way after playing that issues can occur. Yours looks “normal” (for folks like us). 

Keep playing and enjoy the ride.

A hemorrhoid is a inflamed vein, not a muscle. The only thing it has to do with muscles is that it forms on one. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.