Are coke/soda plastic bottles dangerous?

Guest mrhahn

Guest mrhahn

I've seen plenty of vids of people using 0.5, 1.5 and even 2L plastic bottles as toys. My concern is with this specific part of the bottle . It's kinda sharp in some cases. I've not yet heard/ read of anyone getting injured from that ridge but as a precaution I wanted to ask you guys if you think it's potentially dangerous as my hole is not yet ready to take a bottle from the fat end.

edit:  Clarification: I'm more concerned about what happens to the ridge once it goes in. The entrance is not the problem I just don't know if it can tear something on the inside.

Edited by mrhahn

I wouldn't recommend any share edges to enter your body. Try using some playdoe/clay to cover the edge and form a more buttplug-like shape, and pull a condom over it.

We now have great anal toys that we didn't have even 10 years ago.

For a while, all we had were butt plugs made by people who don't know anything about our games. These toys were too hard or would break off, or have odd shapes. And they were made of very toxic plastics.

Anal toys are now really really good and made by people who know more about anal play and who are often users themselves (Bad Dragon).

Unless you live in a house where other people could give you a hard time (which was my case when I was 15 and my stepdad was a jerk who loved looking through my shit), do yourself a favor and get yourself a Mr Hankey or a Bad Dragon toy.

Plastic bottles are dangerous. Same with apples, which can stay stuck (I have a story). Or spray cans. Or glass jar (there is an infamous video about why not to use glass jars).

Stick to specially designed toys, hands and dicks (if you are so inclined).

Edited by AzFrNick

Guest mrhahn

Oh man you think I wouldn't love to get my hands on some quality toys.. The problem is I am currently taking care of my parents and they're living with me. They are conservative people and the last thing I want is someone finding Mr.Hankey's giant schlong and having a heart attack.

4 hours ago, mrhahn said:

Oh man you think I wouldn't love to get my hands on some quality toys.. The problem is I am currently taking care of my parents and they're living with me. They are conservative people and the last thing I want is someone finding Mr.Hankey's giant schlong and having a heart attack.

Then do what I do and use a box with a lock on it 

I really wanted to use a plastic bottle as a dildo but didn’t wanna hurt myself so I ordered some food grade molding silicone, cut the bottom of a 1.5l bottle and poured silicon inside. When it harden I had a perfect new toy! :D 

I use 12oz and 20oz plastic soda bottles. You have to smooth the cap and neck a little. It still causes a little bleeding sometimes but I don't care. The bottom end is better and you have to smooth other the little "tit" in the middle. You also have to be a little looser to get it in, but it should be easier to hold it in, too with just the neck sticking out of you.

I always used this bottle when I was still living with my parents, I never experienced any blood so I guess I got lucky. It was a great feeling getting it past the widest part!

736143_310x310.jpg

With a plastic bottle you can shape it to your needs. Most drinking water bottles these days have barely enough material to hold the contents. However, if you shop for specialty stuff, like alkaline water (pH 9+) they tend to be thicker bottles, and they usually have a bottom that does not the five horns like the Fanta bottle (and most big market sodas) above.  Those suck to use for toys...

With more of a flat or concave bottom it's possible (and easy) to make an effective, almost dildo-like toy.   

*NOTE-  The shape of the bottle as purchased may serve you  just fine as it is, but this process may make a good toy into an awesome toy with just a little time spent. It works better with some bottles than others, so don't be afraid to try it a few times.

With the age we're in today, I am compelled to state that it is possible to burn yourself during this process. So here it is: Warning- DON'T BE A DUMB ASS. 

1. Start a pot of water on the stove to boil  (big enough to fit at least half the bottle in it). As it's heating fill the bottle with cold water and seal the cap tightly, then put it in the pot. 

2. Monitor (turn occasionally) the bottle as things heat up. The bottom of the bottle will begin to push out slowly. It doesn't need to go all the way to boiling for this to occur, there should be plenty of shape change before then. Reduce heat slightly if boiling occurs. 

3. By now the bottle has pushed out the bottom some, and it will be straining some. Remove the bottle from the pot and take it to the sink.  Run cold water over the bottle to lock in the new shape, Once you've cooled the outside of the bottle,  you can turn it up and drain out the hot water inside.  Refill it with cold water.

4. If the bottom is not nice and round yet,  repeat the steps above until you have a good shape. Twice is generally enough for most bottles.

General plastic bottle tips- 

Always insert bottom first.

With any bottle, keep it filled with water when used as a toy. 

Sharp ridges, rough spots on bottles can be heated and smoothed off with a cigarette lighter or taken down with a nail file, etc.

Use some common sense when shopping for potential play bottles. The store is full of fairly cheap possibilities, with Coke bottles being way way down on the easy to play with list. 

Here in the USA, there are some decent non plastic bottle choices, some beers and water brands are selling in screw top metal bottles. I personally use a Stanley brand steel one-liter camping bottle (uninsulated). I use it every time I play because I put hot water in it and I love the feeling the of the heat, especially after a vigorous workout at the hands of a ffriend.

Good luck, stay horny.

• 4 weeks later...

I cover them in the long party balloons. It takes a bit of work but they are latex and thick. Once that's done, I throw a magnum condom on top... its amazing how much they can stretch.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.