Have you ever felt guilty after an anal play?

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

Hi,

I've been into this fetish (anal play) for awhile now, but one thing that I feel from time to time is this feeling of guilt after a play.

I don't know why I feel this way, but my mood usually goes down for a few days.

I already read Jack Morin's Anal Pleasure, which helped a bit but not as great as I wanted.

Do you ever felt this way? How your approach for this?

The only time I ever felt kind of guilty was lying to my wife and getting a hotel room and inviting over every random guy I could from Craigslist and other sites and letting them all cum in my ass. There was over 30 guys throughout the night. My wife never knew, but I still felt guilty because I wasn't sure if I had caught anything that night. But it didn't matter, it was so much fun.

20 minutes ago, mwm831 said:

The only time I ever felt kind of guilty was lying to my wife and getting a hotel room and inviting over every random guy I could from Craigslist and other sites and letting them all cum in my ass. There was over 30 guys throughout the night. My wife never knew, but I still felt guilty because I wasn't sure if I had caught anything that night. But it didn't matter, it was so much fun.

That may be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. I hope you’re not serious.

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

That may be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. I hope you’re not serious.

I asked everyone their STD/HIV status. They all said neg. I guess none were lying. I was young, dumb and full of cum. Now a days I would never do that

The guilt I feel after a play session is regret that I don't exercise my hole everyday like I should to achieve my ass goals.

I did when I was 15 lol by then I could self fist. I never told anyone and I thought I was probably the only person who could take a fist lol

Until the internet that is.

All my female partners have known my dirty little secrets and a few have fisted me with not much success, they are doing out of curiosity.

2 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

I did when I was 15 lol by then I could self fist. I never told anyone and I thought I was probably the only person who could take a fist lol

All my female partners have known my dirty little secrets and a few have fisted me with not much success, they are doing out of curiosity.

Idem, when I was 16, after my first self fist, I feel more ashamed and afraid than guilty, and I thought me too to be the only one to do that, but it was in the mid sixties so it takes a long time before I can see, on "Super 8" movies (Knights of the night) some guys performing fisting ; so I knew I was not the only one, and now, glad to see there is more and more guys and girls who love this wonderfull caress…

I started young, too. I guess I was too young to feel guilty and by the time I was older it was too late to. Besides, by the time my wife's fist is buried in me I'm just too busy to feel guilty. Just a thought.

Guest johnroseb
On 7/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, oregongaper said:

The guilt I feel after a play session is regret that I don't exercise my hole everyday like I should to achieve my ass goals.

That would be fine, but for me is the otherwise.

22 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

19 hours ago, natricuzc said:

Idem, when I was 16, after my first self fist, I feel more ashamed and afraid than guilty, and I thought me too to be the only one to do that, but it was in the mid sixties so it takes a long time before I can see, on "Super 8" movies (Knights of the night) some guys performing fisting ; so I knew I was not the only one, and now, glad to see there is more and more guys and girls who love this wonderfull caress…

11 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I started young, too. I guess I was too young to feel guilty and by the time I was older it was too late to. Besides, by the time my wife's fist is buried in me I'm just too busy to feel guilty. Just a thought.

Maybe age is the difference here, by the way I'm heterosexual (I don't think this matter), but always found anal play interesting, I would say that the guilty part used to strike me more when I was younger than now, but it still on me to this day.

I saw some posts here of people doing this and seems so natural that I'd like to know why I feel this way.

In fact during the act I'm pretty ok, I feel weird just afterwards and took me like 2 ~3 days to get rid of the guilty thoughts.

Johnroseb : you are young ; with the time (may be many years), and practice, you will lose this guilty feeling, and will find "doing this"  natural, at least for you ; don't mind about normality or not, you've better think about the millions persons who are engaged in fisting on regular basis, and the pleasure you and them have with this

Use to feel guilty when I was younger. I don't care anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

When you are in your early teens and just starting to explore the guilt is usually coming from breaking away from social, cultural and ethical norms. Basically it is the beginning of finally being a little selfish and we're often raised to think its bad. Once you get past that, then the feelings you may experience are those of being incomplete and emptiness. I guess this is where the concept of "ass hungry" cravings come from.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.