Ruined ass and pussies of white girls after black penetrations !

larson

QUOTE(666pack @ Dec 23 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]71820[/snapback]

no BLACK penetrations .only BLACK aka SUCKING POP-UPS.when will the community see a new rule that forbids sites who lead to pop-ups?

anl's got your back brother.... NEW RULES are posted and will be strongly enforced.
some new posts today will be getting the AX as well as a LARGE post killing spree to be done on the first of the new year!!! It is only fair members who's posts predate the rules have a chance to comply.

Imagefap provide a free hosting service.
You can easily sign up for a free account at imagefap and you will have no popup/unders at imagefap.

I think I will post nothing in the future in this board because you doesn't like imagefap. Edited by larson

perhaps your suggestion might be viable but your links are all through usercash, which has been decided not a good way to share for various reasons. One of the bigger problems is very long load time, and there are much better options than imagefap for sharing pictures.

Larson, don't get me wrong, I love the pictures you are posting but frankly it is a pain in the ass to get them... so much so I just dont get the pictures. Sadly these new rules look to be shooting down your great start and is not aimed at you. It is actually a few other members who do not have the "member spirit" that have caused us to make them.
I sure hope you can find a different way to share your goodies, but the new rules apply to everyone.

if you have further questions feel free to pm a moderator, but you will get a faster reply from me or tangerine (who is french if you are more comfortable in that language.)

I will look into the signup at imagefap, but even IF that pans out the usercash links are NOT going to be accepted or removed from the bad list.

thanks
anllover

ok thanks for your reply. It's clear that imagefap can be easil used. If you want to download a free software to donwload easily all images from a gallery in imagefap you can download imagefap grabber here : http://www.gwenael.org/files/if_grabb_412.7z
As I know, the software is free.

There is also a french tutorial on this soft here :
http://www.gwenael.org/blog/?page_id=4

You are welcome. Like I said I will look into the imagefap sign up but that will take time. The new rules were discussed for several days in the mod section and are a shortened version of another forums rules. For clairity imagefap is on the list mostly because of very long load times, unless I am forgetting other reasons.

I will also look into the IF_GRABBER, but I have a few imagegrabbers, and one that is aimed at imagefap, but it took me a long time to figure out how to get around the USERCASH for the program to work. The shame is most members arent that computer savvy.

Thanks for replying. Just so you know any NEW postings will be removed as they are spotted. Old posts will be looked at after the new year. This will give posters a chance to edit and any internet kungfuer's a chance to get them before any action is taken.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.