Fisting , double fisting and big insertion

qazqaz

Here it is the link:

This seems an old japanese fisting movie with a girl and her boyfriend.

Japanese Fisting Movie

Does someone know where could i find more of her?

Thank you.

PS: i have 5 more movies with her that i will post as soon as i'll have time. Edited by qazqaz

QUOTE(qazqaz @ Dec 19 2007, 01:32 AM) [snapback]71010[/snapback]

Here is anouther one from same japanese girl. This one is bigger:

Hope you will like them .

I'll post 4 more tommorrow maybe.

What you mean by "This one is bigger,the movie or dildo? crazy.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And i post more tomorrow ?? You must post tomorrow blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for posting notworthy.gif cool.gif

QUOTE(hapwinston @ Dec 22 2007, 07:17 AM) [snapback]71533[/snapback]

She is Otkite a Jap student. Sold out by her boy friend who destroyed her cunt. Videos of late 80s and sold as "Insertion in Hell 1-5"

Thank you for your answer . Do you have other parts from the movie? or all of them?

QUOTE(hapwinston @ Dec 22 2007, 08:17 AM) [snapback]71533[/snapback]

She is Otkite a Jap student. Sold out by her boy friend who destroyed her cunt. Videos of late 80s and sold as "Insertion in Hell 1-5"

Thanks for the information! I have some double fisting japanese movies, including this one, classified as displaying komiko, but I think there are 2 girls, one may be named Komiko, and a different girl, more pretty and less shy, this one.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.