For Sale: Doc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Cock 10.5 Inch

chrisunknown

I have a fully sealed new Doc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Cock 10.5 Inch for sale that Amazon shipped to me by mistake. They shipped me 2 dildos but charged me for one. They dont want it back. 

Its a really great piece, good for going all the way to the balls since its soft and can go past the second "ring" without discomfort!

Will be sold to the highest bidder, price + shipping.

Please feel free to bid on a brand new unopened, sealed dildo. Shipped from Denmark. 

https://www.docjohnson.com/realistic-bam-cock.html

On 23.2.2017 at 10:31 PM, chrisunknown said:

I have a fully sealed new Doc Johnson Bam Black Realistic Cock 10.5 Inch for sale that Amazon shipped to me by mistake. They shipped me 2 dildos but charged me for one. They dont want it back. 

Its a really great piece, good for going all the way to the balls since its soft and can go past the second "ring" without discomfort!

Will be sold to the highest bidder, price + shipping.

Please feel free to bid on a brand new unopened, sealed dildo. Shipped from Denmark. 

https://www.docjohnson.com/realistic-bam-cock.html

Sounds great to me. I don't know how much the shipping from denmark to austria is.. But for 250dkk (included shipping) I'm in. I guess since we're in EU, sending a package that won't cost too much. ;)

Edited by assfister69

• 2 weeks later...

my advice: get it!  It is truly the best sized toy for going deep  - soft and firm! you have never felt so good going beyond your second sphincter! ^_^

(I`m not from DocJohnson marketing, but i LOVE that toy!  :wub:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.