Suggestion.

Big Toy Boy

Hi everybody,
Would it be possible for posts with download links, (movies etc) from Rapidshare etc. to have the file size (how many MB's) on the description.This would save time,especially when you you find out that it is a big file!.
Also can posters say if it needs joining, (HJ Split) or whatever.
Thanks.
Big Toy Boy

QUOTE(Big Toy Boy @ Apr 8 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]8912[/snapback]

Hi everybody,
Would it be possible for posts with download links, (movies etc) from Rapidshare etc. to have the file size (how many MB's) on the description.This would save time,especially when you you find out that it is a big file!.
Also can posters say if it needs joining, (HJ Split) or whatever.
Thanks.
Big Toy Boy

if the files need joining with hjsplit that should be clear from the final extension, because they look like .001, .002, etc at the end of their name
and, if i'm not wrong, if they need joining while extracting (with winrar for example) they should have final extensions such as .part1.rar, .part2.rar, etc

i agree that giving the file size saves time instead of the two-click process with rapidshare cool.gif

p.s. it seems from your profile that your naming your country as the 51st state is pretty ironic, isn't it? and in case, i see why ohmy.gif Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 9 2007, 12:17 AM) [snapback]8948[/snapback]

if the files need joining with hjsplit that should be clear from the final extension, because they look like .001, .002, etc at the end of their name
and, if i'm not wrong, if they need joining while extracting (with winrar for example) they should have final extensions such as .part1.rar, .part2.rar, etc

i agree that giving the file size saves time instead of the two-click process with rapidshare cool.gif

p.s. it seems from your profile that your naming your country as the 51st state is pretty ironic, isn't it? and in case, i see why ohmy.gif

g, you´re really becoming a computer wizard, don´t you? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.