How big can an asshole get?

Cm in diameter? 

Without the mouscle going of?

I would guess that Dirtygardengirl hasnt boken her mouscle and that her maximum is maby 20 cm in diameter? 

When it comes to anal stretching, the only obstruction is the pelvic bones, as the tissue of the rectum and colon are muscular and flexible and have the ability to stretch quite far. The limit would really depend on the size of the person and their hip bones. Another variable is the flexibility and give of the toy.

Women have a wider pelvic gaps than men to allow them to give birth, so theoretically, women have more potential in terms of diameter.

As for numbers. I'd say the average 5'10" man could take 3"-3.5" of hard diameter (something like wood, glass, or metal that doesn't give); the average 5'5" woman could do about 4"-4.5" of the same material. Soft material is a different story, allowing much wider insertions.

In the end, there are several variables, so everyone is unique in this regard.

• 1 month later...

Saw this while searching for prolapse on Tumblr. Probably shopped but if not biggest I've ever seen.

http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/post/154837449718/just-in-time-for-christmas-our-favorite-hipster

Edited by RyuuDairenjaa

1 hour ago, RyuuDairenjaa said:

Saw this while searching for prolapse on Tumblr. Probably shopped but if not biggest I've ever seen.

http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/post/154837449718/just-in-time-for-christmas-our-favorite-hipster

jesus. you have to imagine its shopped, but the accompanying text makes it seem like it might be for real. either way.....extreme.

That's the latest in a long line of tumblr posts about the "Hipster Queer"- which is actually and inexplicably Taylor Hanson's head Shopped onto a guys body and ever-increasing, outlandishly-sized prolapses also Shopped into the pix. 

On 12/25/2016 at 0:45 AM, Rosebutt said:

That's the latest in a long line of tumblr posts about the "Hipster Queer"- which is actually and inexplicably Taylor Hanson's head Shopped onto a guys body and ever-increasing, outlandishly-sized prolapses also Shopped into the pix. 

LOL Taylor Hanson. So fucking random hahaha.

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 0:15 PM, MeatyAssholeThrowaway said:

I've been reading a lot in the stories section and i've been wondering how much of it is actually in the (extreme) realm of reality. How big can an asshole be stretched?

Someday I may be able to tell you, at least as far as male ass-cunts go.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.