grow my prolapse?

jdeesohs2012

My prolapse won't come out unless I spread my cheeks because my lips are so big and loose. I want my prolapse to grow and hang out of my ass. How do I do that? How do I grow my prolapse?

You've got to insert the pump inside. Do not pump it by putting it directly on your lips cuz eventually they will get bigger and rose will have less space to come out. Then you need a lot of patience, try to make a schedule when will you train it. On daily basis I can say the growth is more visible. Have fun :P

I do put the pump inside but I notice that my ass isn't stretched very deep. Should I use longer dildos and plugs in combination with pumping? I just really want a huge prolapse and wrecked ass. I could care less about incontinence lol.

Normal size buttplug and pumping ..... :) 

I've discovered a new methos in which you have to put two fingers of each hand into ur ass and spread it with pushing as far as you can straining beyond the universe. Gained quite a lot during last 3 days trying this method.

Yup. I meant try to insert them and try to spread te lips with your fingers inserted up to the second knuckle or so. You should or shouldn't feel ur prolapse ring (i call it that cuz it similiar to a ring) and ur fingers should be located behind it. Not in the middle but on the outer tissue. Dunno how can i explain this anyway try spreading them like you wanted to make a tight hole bigger and strain strain strain. Try different methods for example squatting or sitting. Just try to do it regularly and u will see the progress soon. 

I found a really good method. I put a cloth or a paper towel at the bottom of my pump and put an 18 inch double headed dong in it. Then I insert the dong and the pump into my ass so that the dildo is in my prolapse while the pump is putting pressure on it. The method is to increase the pressure on the pump until it begins to hurt a little and then let off a little, increasing the pressure a little more each time. When I can't handle any more pressure, I spread my ass cheeks as wide as I can and strain as hard as I can. The strain on my bowels pushes the dildo out and forces the pump to move down the prolapse while keeping the same pressure. I'm essentially fucking the pump with my prolapse. After this, my prolapse is bigger and hangs out pretty easily, then I stretch my second sphincter with the rambone dildo. I'm getting pretty good at depth play heheh. Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know this method to see if it works for you. Give it a try!

12 hours ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

I found a really good method. I put a cloth or a paper towel at the bottom of my pump and put an 18 inch double headed dong in it. Then I insert the dong and the pump into my ass so that the dildo is in my prolapse while the pump is putting pressure on it. The method is to increase the pressure on the pump until it begins to hurt a little and then let off a little, increasing the pressure a little more each time. When I can't handle any more pressure, I spread my ass cheeks as wide as I can and strain as hard as I can. The strain on my bowels pushes the dildo out and forces the pump to move down the prolapse while keeping the same pressure. I'm essentially fucking the pump with my prolapse. After this, my prolapse is bigger and hangs out pretty easily, then I stretch my second sphincter with the rambone dildo. I'm getting pretty good at depth play heheh. Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know this method to see if it works for you. Give it a try!

Wow, I am impressed. Would love to see some pics of the progress :))

for my experience, to loose anus, can not make (show) bigger prolapse. Because the prolapse goes up because of loose anus. If your ass is tight, your ass can hold the prolapse which was push out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.