Looking for old picture archive/series from ~2001.

While browsing a few days ago, I came across this image 

http://peeholefucking.tumblr.com/post/125351844205/mrbig11-girl-sounding-mmmmh

which I remembered from an ancient (in internet terms) series of pictures. The model in question was a small Asian-American girl who could take a fist vaginally and may have gone by the name Blue Rose at some point. The photo series was part of a much larger one from the same Canadian production company that eventually turned into the fistinglessons.com series of sites. If I'm remembering correctly, they had about 50 models for fisting and large insertions (the same giant black inflatable dildo for most; vegetables, occasional bottles), mostly vaginal, professionally shot in high-resolution (for the time) and set against a blue sheet backdrop. Sometimes the shots featured a small, grinning Asian-American guy with a shaved head going by Mr. Fist. The style was very similar in all photoshoots, and the models had the same sort of ethnic/age/build variety as fistinglessons and its offshoots. It's the first series I can remember really blowing my mind as I began discovering the, um, wider world of sex.   

Based on the limited amount of material online at that point in this field, I'm sure that others remember the site and details about it better than I do. Does anyone have the image sets from that site? They seem to have mostly disappeared from the internet, although occasional singles pop up occasionally like this one.

There was at one point an archive of huge penetration images online (with this set available through there) that was entitled SLOPPY CUNT - it had a bright red background and links to 100-150 image sets of huge penetration material. That wasn't the url, though, unfortunately...so attempts to find it through the wayback machine have failed.

The sad thing is that I have these pictures somewhere, on a firewire drive from an old apple laptop that none of my current computers can talk to, in a box buried in the basement of a house in a country I no longer live in. But they've got to be out there somewhere, right? 

Any information that people remember that might help in tracking this down would be greatly appreciated. There were a handful of really good image sets on there. 

From memory, this was from Sick Puppy

Not sure where you'd find the full picture sets nowadays.

Thanks! That does seem to be the source. Now, is it worth the $30 to sort through their archives to find the sets?....probably not. Still, thanks for the tip. If anyone else has more information, I'd appreciate it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.