Those crap males....

minx

Well I've just logged in to catch up with my favourite boys and found a couple of pm's. One was lovely and then there was this:

Personal Message
kinky1968
Fuck you. Got your attention?, Today, 03:05 PM

You suck...you really piss me off with your so lame comments. Back things up, if you state a claim get it on.

Now I have to wonder what an (I presume) unknown, much older man is doing wasting his time trying to insult not so little old me.

You'll be delighted to know, Kinky, that I no longer suck, I don't care if I piss you off and my comments are sometimes lame but I'd like to think they are at least well intended.

As for the second part of your wonderful pm I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about? I don't understand what claims I've made and what the hell "get it on" means.

If you would care to enlighten me I'd be delighted to discuss this further.

minx, you should open a topic, or leave this one, for all women that want to relate about rude pm's they got
i don't mean mild, not really offensive, sexual offers or propositions, but impolite, gratuitous messages like the one you got
this way maybe some men would be less agressive and other women will feel like taking part in discussion rather than lurching most of time like now, as we discussed in other topic
in your case i understand that our member wanted you to confirm your claims or talks about past experiences with photos, clips or more details
he looks a bit frustated, perhaps you didnt reply to previous messages by him, which is your right not to
maybe a natural curiosity that got past morbid when expressed the way he did
he could have chosen other ways, plenty of nicer ways to choose from
we mods will keep an eye on his future behaviour
anyway we can't beat the system: my long experience here tells me that a bit of our members are genuinely misogynous more than male chauvinist, i mean they despise women more than try and exploit them
but we can check the way these male members express their feelings
we dont want a only-men forum

QUOTE(anllover @ Nov 25 2007, 09:38 AM) [snapback]66512[/snapback]

Ithink that might be the same member name another female said was internet stalking her. I believe it was Jayda...

No, not me.

QUOTE(Minx @ Nov 25 2007, 08:30 AM) [snapback]66504[/snapback]

Well I've just logged in to catch up with my favourite boys and found a couple of pm's. One was lovely and then there was this:

Personal Message
kinky1968
Fuck you. Got your attention?, Today, 03:05 PM

You suck...you really piss me off with your so lame comments. Back things up, if you state a claim get it on.

Now I have to wonder what an (I presume) unknown, much older man is doing wasting his time trying to insult not so little old me.

You'll be delighted to know, Kinky, that I no longer suck, I don't care if I piss you off and my comments are sometimes lame but I'd like to think they are at least well intended.

As for the second part of your wonderful pm I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about? I don't understand what claims I've made and what the hell "get it on" means.

If you would care to enlighten me I'd be delighted to discuss this further.

Enough public board fuss over an item that was a PM (PERSONAL Message). If you do not understand my comments, it would appear that I was right.

QUOTE(kinky1968 @ Nov 24 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]66517[/snapback]

No, not me.

Just looked. It was you. tongue.gif I was right.

FYI Minx will always be a very welcome friend here with ANY topic she desires to start, and personally I enjoy reading her replies and pm's.

Thank you and good night.

QUOTE(anllover @ Nov 25 2007, 12:42 PM) [snapback]66534[/snapback]

Just looked. It was you. tongue.gif I was right.

FYI Minx will always be a very welcome friend here with ANY topic she desires to start, and personally I enjoy reading her replies and pm's.

Thank you and good night.

If that is the case, how come there is no post or messages to or from this other party.
Get your facts straight before accusing people of things they have nothing to do with.
Prove it , or apologise.
If you all want to get in on something which does not concern you, go ahead, waste your time and energy.
I have nothing further to add, and will not be involved in any further correspondance.

I'm going to assume that you think I'm lying about what I have or have not done in the past and therefore should post pics?

WHY THE HELL SHOULD I???? Who do I have to prove anything to? Surely if I was just bragging I would have said I could take anal fist (fwiw). And even if I posted pics how would you know they were of me? They could be anyone.

If you want messages to stay personal then don't be so fucking obnoxious. Or if you're going to be obnoxious at least be literate and understandable and have a clear motive. Since I cannot recall any dialogue with you at any time I don't understand basically.

Excuse if this is hard to read, been up with the baby last night and I'm sooooooooo tired.

wow... that guys kind of a DICK! too bad he's all the way over in australia, or i'd give him a beat down for ya!!!

maybe if we screw with him long enough, he'll have an aneurysm and go away!

Only kind of a dick?

Nah I don't mind, nice to have someone to be mean to once in a while, not had it for ages and my claws needed sharpening, although I'm not exactly on form at the moment!

And I have a feeling that I know the style but can't quite place it. Hmmmm maybe I can.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.