Prolapsing my prolapse?

jdeesohs2012

Is it possible to achieve a rosebutt inside of my rosebutt? I assume that if the colon was stretched deep enough, the prolapse would continue falling in on itself. I really want to stretch and prolapse my rosebutt. Is this possible?

For such prolapse have many activities and lots of time ..... have fun trip there ..... :)

Well well. Recently I've discovered a very fast way to progress and I thought you would appreciate any help so I'm writing this.

Anyway simply pumping didn't make much for me because the tissue seems to stay inside whenever it gets bigger because of pump usage.

Maybe around 1 or 2 hours it would be so big that you will eventually have it hanging out of ur ass but the tip is to pump it like... partially?

I mean the method is to pump it a little for example 10-15 minutes until it gets bigger and then try to release the pressure, start from the beginning,

start pumping a little and let the tissue slip into the cylinder. It will get loose in a while and you will feel the urge to apply stronger force. This the moment when you

should pump it more but in the same while as you're trying to put the cylinder out of the hole. That will make the prolapse to get bigger and bigger.

Without it I was able to get maybe 2 cm inside but after repeating this steps for like 40 minutes i had 6-7 cm inside the tube.

Try your best and I hope it will be just useful for you. ^^

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.