Just talking about a party I should've went to

TBTB

This was last week-end and I should have went to this party up in Manchester. It was nothing extreme for this sort of board; but always had the potential to get outrageous. Anyway; peeps turned up from all around; but I didnt make it, 150 miles away and I slept in ...... too much the night b4 .....

Anyway; on Monday, one of the guys is still goin strong and is pulled up by the police .... and gets arrested and locked up. Drinkin drivin. And he just continued the motion and is still on the piss. He was at the magistraites court on Monday and was fined £1,000 and banned from drivin for 20 months. He said "so where's my car"? and there it was gone! A £35,000 range rover; newish, less than a year and probably in some chop shop now and sold for less than £5,000. He also had a new £2k laptop and £5K cash that went walkies ............ and all his business papers how fuckin unlucky was that? Expensive night @ £40k+ ..... and no hope of an insurance claim because he's been a bad lad!

And he's still up in manchester now ...... in his undies ...... still pissed - and gettin more pissed ..... and about to be evicted from the house where the party was ......

So glad I didnt go to that party ........ I;ve just no self restraint! I might be there with him .......... well; you know what I mean ......... I might have burst a balloon or anything!

this boy is going some ....... there's no stopping him ............. and this was a calm party. ........ just eating some sucklin pig .... spit roasted ........ and soem baby sheeep ...... baaaaaaaaaaaehhhhhhhhh! thut up an ly
ie down ............... good lad ................ dont matter ..... he is innoculated! So .... annllover .... whatevrwe smokin at the mo?

Fo! ...... anllover .... fuck man ..... this is outrafeous................... buckin out rageous.................. whad u ka think? whgooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! fuclk!

\\\\edit: I guess this aint philosophy

?
Edited by TBTB

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Oh dear; I'm currupted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif I realltyly dont know what to say! ..............

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.