ASS PUMPING

freya4

Hi i am new to pumping my ass and was wondering what is the best position to be in.The cup i am using is approximatley 3inches across.Also when I pump my ass my lips start to hurt when they start to fill up usually about 30 seconds,does this pain pass?And finally how long do I have to leave the cup on before I get a nice puffy result?The longest I have left it on so far is around 10 minutes and when I took it off my ass lips just went back to normal just a bit darker colour.
I hope someone can help me as I am looking foreward to posting some pics of my nice puffy ass lips.

Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(alongeasy @ Nov 27 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]66853[/snapback]

what king of cup do u use? is for cock pumping or pussy pumping? Do u use manual or electric suction?

Maybe this Link & Item can help u - http://www.stockroom.com/Rosebud-Anal-Suct...nder-P2767.aspx

Please send PM if u have anything to ask.

melvin is back, what do u want to pump, rectum or outer ass, if outer assm it is pain ful, but for rectum, try put the pump into rectum to suck the rectum

• 2 months later...
Hi guys

I am looking to purchase a cock pump for use to develop my rosebutt. You may have seen from my vids that my ass regularly takes 3.5inch toys like XL plug and the mammoth gigadong, so i can take the width no worries. Now i am looking to work out my rose...currently my lips hang a lot but I am wanting to focus on my rosebud now, and think a cock pump is the best way to do this - by inserting the cylinder just inside my ass and pumping away.

Would any1 with pumping experience be able to recommend me a cylinder size...would 3 inch be best? I have seen the rosebud cylinder pump with the plastic "dildo-like" centre but i dont like this, i just want a standard cock pump, just need to know a size.

Cheers smile.gif

QUOTE(blahblah @ Mar 5 2008, 09:26 AM) [snapback]83097[/snapback]

Hi guys

I am looking to purchase a cock pump for use to develop my rosebutt. You may have seen from my vids that my ass regularly takes 3.5inch toys like XL plug and the mammoth gigadong, so i can take the width no worries. Now i am looking to work out my rose...currently my lips hang a lot but I am wanting to focus on my rosebud now, and think a cock pump is the best way to do this - by inserting the cylinder just inside my ass and pumping away.

Would any1 with pumping experience be able to recommend me a cylinder size...would 3 inch be best? I have seen the rosebud cylinder pump with the plastic "dildo-like" centre but i dont like this, i just want a standard cock pump, just need to know a size.

Cheers smile.gif

3ich willbe fine,the most important is the pump must go inisde yr anus lip, otherwise it will suckout your anal lip which will be very painful and no fun.

Yeah, BlahBlah- the Rosebud Cylinder only sucks on your rectum- not good. Just go for a regular cock pump and place it INSIDE your asshole. The inner meat will come down, trust me.

QUOTE(blahblah @ Mar 5 2008, 06:17 AM) [snapback]83149[/snapback]

thanks...will go in tomorrow and get one - also will keep every1 posted on the results

Here's the Rosebud Cylinder at work on my hole. As you can see, it sucks on the anus, not really the inner meat. Didnt really work for me. But if you want a puffy ass ring, then go for it...

IPB Image

QUOTE(blahblah @ Mar 8 2008, 01:54 AM) [snapback]83712[/snapback]

thanks! i got a normal pump yesterday smile.gif

it has been very busy on my cock and hole...I LOVE IT. Wll post pics soon

Good! Remember, put it IN your hole and gently pump your inner meat.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Mar 8 2008, 06:49 AM) [snapback]83753[/snapback]

Good! Remember, put it IN your hole and gently pump your inner meat.

Thanks guys, I tried putting it in and pumped away and it was great....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello

I have an additional question
This because i want to start pumping also
I Have a cock cilinder wich is 4.75 cm inner diameter
I am able to insert 6 cm quite easy and working on 7 cm right now
Can i use this cilinder to pump my butt so i can create a prolapse, or should i go for a cilinder
with a bigger diameter
And how deep must the cilinder be placed ?

QUOTE(Talon @ May 4 2008, 11:11 AM) [snapback]92307[/snapback]

Hello

I have an additional question
This because i want to start pumping also
I Have a cock cilinder wich is 4.75 cm inner diameter
I am able to insert 6 cm quite easy and working on 7 cm right now
Can i use this cilinder to pump my butt so i can create a prolapse, or should i go for a cilinder
with a bigger diameter
And how deep must the cilinder be placed ?

Like I've stated before- eveyone is built differently. What works for me may not work for you.
As long as the tube fits comfortably in your cunt, you're good to go. And you don't have to bury the thing very deep.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.