Anal Etiquette: Espionage

lordodie

This is just a short stub of a story that I'd like to share.  Dunhill and I were chatting one day about anal terrorism and this was the result of our conversation.

Anal Etiquette: Espionage

By: Lord Odie

“Ah! Special Agent Samantha Johnson! Please come in a have a seat,” Director Kristina McMillan of the American Central Intelligence Agency said happily as she and Assistant Director Monica Spelling nodded to greet the briefing room’s newcomer.

“I’m sure you have questions about your recent physical enhancements and the assignment you’ve been training for the past three months,” added the Assistant Director.

“My physical enhancements, yes,” Samantha said as she crossed the huge, mostly empty room to take a seat opposite her superiors.  “Although, I haven’t been in field training for quite some time.  I was taken off the Active Assignment List months ago when I won a sweepstakes from Modern Women’s magazine for an all-expense paid, three-month long vacation to RCP; although, I still don’t remember signing up for that sweepstakes...”

“That’s because there was never such a sweepstakes,” Director McMillan said with a smile.  “Modern Women’s magazine was working with us to give you a foolproof cover for your next assignment.”

“You mean, the CIA sent me undercover to have my asshole destroyed... I mean go on vacation in Spain for three whole months?” Samantha asked incredulously; slightly embarrassed at her improper fax-pa at discussing her anal wellbeing in front such exalted and proper company.  She had only been back Stateside for a few days and hadn’t readjusted to the hypocritical American social mores concerning extreme female anal dilation yet.

“No, you had it correct the first time,” Director McMillan corrected, “Getting your, ‘asshole destroyed’ - as you so eloquently put it - is exactly what the CIA sent you to RCP for three months for; and your physical enhancements successfully recorded your entire vacation.” she added.

A few weeks before she’d left, Samantha had been fitted with a top secret neurological interface sensor suite which recorded not just her normal biometrics, but her entire central nervous system’s signals - to include all five of here senses: touch, taste, vision, hearing, and olfactory.  She’s almost forgotten about her enhancements after so many months of not thinking about them.  Now the reminder of them, and that she’d been recorded shocked her into silence.

As if on cue, Assistant Director Spelling tapped a few keys on the briefing room’s large conference table and an entire wall of the room became an active screen.  Across the entire thirty-foot-long wall was a view out of Samantha’s own eyes as she had been strapped down to one of RCP’s automated dilation machines.  She couldn’t tell exactly when the video was from as she’d spent hours in the device every morning of her stay - before her real treatments began in the afternoons.  Her view was looking out over her large, painfully bound, clamped and bouncing breasts; and staring at the monitors showing close-ups of her holes being violated.  The fact that she could see her own tits made this video date to her first month.  During her last two months, she had progressed in RCP’s level system to having her head strapped painfully backwards so that her throat could be violated too.

She could even see the mechanical dildo ravaging her poor nether hole and moving inside her abdomen underneath the center monitor.  The sounds of her grunting moans of pain filled the briefing room.  To the right of the image on the wall were displayed her biometric readings: adrenaline and endorphin levels, as well as her brains registry of pain and pleasure.  Samantha watched transfixed as her pain levels dropped from 8.7 to 3.9, her pleasure level peaked at 9.6, and her endorphin level spiked.  She could hear herself squealing in a massive orgasm that had to have lasted over a minute before all her levels dropped back down to a baseline; and her pain level returned to a steady 9.1.

The sound from the wall’s video dropped down to a background level and Director McMillan cleared her throat.  “As you can see, your enhancements recorded everything that was done to you and how you reacted to it.  Assistant Director Spelling and I have been... reviewing your footage for the past couple of days,” she continued as both older women glanced at one another, blushed and readjusted their butts in their seats.  Samantha was too overwhelmed to notice her superiors’ behavior. 

“At any rate, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and we are in agreement that you have been properly prepared for your next assignment.”

Samantha’s embarrassed, beat red face finally pulled its eye’s off the image of her continued anal debasement to look at her superiors.  Finally, she was able to reply, “Which is?”

“Well, Special Agent Johnson, have you ever heard of the Preußische Mädchen-Korrektionsanstalt? Roughly translated, it means, ‘The Prussian Young Women’s Reformatory’ – or the just the Reformatory for short.  It’s Germany’s premiere high security anal asylum for special needs young women.  We’re naming your operation, ‘Falcon-Beta-Eight’,” Director McMillan continued.

Well, this really wasn't intended to be a full story.  Dunhill and I were just bullshitting back and forth about a random idea of "anal terrorism" in the Etiquette universe - I can't even remember how the conversation started.  That morphed into "anal espionage".  And then I was bored for an hour at work and tapped out the above about the CIA sending undercover operatives to Germany to learn their secrets. 

It's a fun start to a randomly irrelevant story though!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.