Mirror mirror

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Guest matthew.winterbottom

hey folks

anyone got tips on the best way to see my prolapse in a mirror? as in angles etc. I basically can't get my hands out of the way or my neck turned round enough. or rather, I can't manage those two things at the same time. I really want to see my rose as I can feel it developing nicely but so far I can only feel it...

• 3 weeks later...

i took mirror from the wash basin (some is easy to detach from the hinge mostly round plastic mirror). Than put on ground leaning to the wall, then sit in front of the mirror and squeeze.

Do a search for images of "table top mirrors"

I set one on the bathtub ledge and straddle over it. 

You can use both hands to define your rosebutt and push at the same time.

I also use this to watch penetration.   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edungsten5858

I use a portable make-up mirror.  The glass is about 5 inches in diameter and it has a stand that allows it to be free standing.   For anal viewing, I place it on the floor with the glass tilted toward my back, while I squat over it.   The backward tilt allows more light and a better view.  The view is not perfect, but acceptable.  The best results come from using a room with sunlight striking the floor; then you can fine tune the angle to get a combo of bright light and a good view.

If you wanted something better, you would probably need at least 2 mirrors and some fabrication skills to create a special frame.

I second the camera. I've used various combos of mirrors (and still do) but my biggest breakthrough was buying a USB extension cord for my webcam.  I  have my PC in the playroom so it's easy to watch things happen live (good), or just let it record- you can still watch it live, but you can also watch it later (better)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.