Jacques-ing

bodusha

JM:
Bobbie, I would like you to do me a favor.  Over the next few emails, I'm going to send you a few hypothetical situations.  I'd like you to respond to them.  I would appreciate it if you would answer each email within a day or two.  Hypothetical #1:  You are at the diner.  A man enters and is seated at the counter (or table) where you will be his waitress.  You're very attracted to him and sense he is also attracted to you.  How do you ensure that he knows you're attracted to him and that he will meet with you for a drink or dinner within the next day or two?  What do you say?  How do you act?  Tell me how the scenario unfolds.  Be specific.  Use your imagination.
BOBBIE:
I hope you like this. As always the line between fantasy and reality is not clear.
There are times when I know a man wants to have social contact. Often his eyes are sizing me up, and I feel as if I am watched as I undress for him. It is strange how there may be a primitive urge that allows this to happen. Being a single female in my 40's this can happen often. I am careful to let my instincts guide me but it is exciting to know I still can get a man's imagination going.
One of the clearest signs that his stare is having an effect is I will serve him slowly and enter his physical space. Approach from the side, at the counter or a table by leaning over him, I can get close enough to smell his body. And no doubt he can see my tight dress, bra and belt. If it is late and the diner is nearly empty I can linger, serving slowly so his hands are invited to touch me. This is where the electricity can start. If he touches me and it feels right I expect him to touch my arm, my back, and as I turn, my backside. 
Feeling a man's hand on my ass does make me melt. Quickly he takes liberty and cups my ass cheeks, and I feel if he will be aggressive, and take me, this is the Tell, is he a sweetheart or will I be dominated. 
You know where this is going. Often late at night, asked when I am free, I'll answer when I am off. If he is not too drunk we leave together. We leave in his car and before long my hand is on his leg, he pulls my head down as he enters an empty strip mall. Stopping in a dark corner he reclines as I open his pants to take his rigid cock in my mouth to get him to take the edge off. 
If he takes my breast firmly, gripping me and pulling me down on him I work my mouth on his thrusting cock. If he takes my nipple and pulls my tit hard I am all his, knowing the night will be his.
As I clean his jizz and pull my bra back on I have decided what will be next. Sometimes I tell him I would like to see him again, but mostly I ask if he can get us a room and then tell him how much it will cost.
It’s not easy being a 40 year old whore. If I am lucky I go home satisfied.

JM:
That was lovely.  Thank you.   The story moved much farther than I expected.  I was only expecting a touch....a whisper....a number exchanged.  This was, of course, leading to my next hypothetical scenario when you would meet.  I can see now that I will have to change that.  
Hypothetical #2:  You have met a man and have spent some time with him.  You are used to fiercely defending your freedom, but you are enjoying him in so many ways.  And he is enjoying you.  
You're a little confused.  Uncertain.  On shaky ground.  Sometimes he is kind and patient.  
Sometimes he is dominant and forceful.  Strangely, you enjoy all these aspects of him.  You know he is also very independent, that he also guards his independence.  
But, you are drawn to him physically...emotionally.  More than you ever imagined.  You're afraid of so many things.  He might not feel the same.  You may be hurt, rejected.  
You don't know how to reveal yourself to him, of opening yourself completely.  You're afraid of what he'll think of your past and who you still are.  What do you say to him?  
How do you make yourself completely vulnerable?  How do you tell him you want to belong to him, that you want him to own you? 
 Tell me about that conversation.  Reveal those fears.  And those desires.

BOBBIE:
Wow! You are demanding. Envision myself in a relationship? I am now beginning to trudge home so I will have time to ponder. You may have set the bar too high.
Chapter One
Having a relationship was uncomfortable for me. I met Jacques in my usual fashion, we were in his car shortly after he picked me up after work. I was impressed with his appearance, he wore fine knit wool and there was a musty cologne that puzzled me. He seemed aloof and didn’t stare at me with the hunger most single men can’t hide. Once in his car, a large sedan with tinted windows, my initial attempt to pleasure him was rebuked. He said we would take a drive and told me to expose myself. Jacques spoke to me in such a powerful way that I didn’t hesitate to unsnap my blouse and loosen my belt. 
He flipped on the interior lights and said gently, “I see you like to please your dates. Keep going and you will be given many things. ” I was imagining what this wealthy man might possess as I wriggled out of my skirt and pantie hose. After a night of waiting on tables my musty body odor was released sitting on his leather seat. “Pull the lever by your seat and lean back, I want to see your body stretched out and enjoy the scent of your pussy.” I reached my arms back and arched my back so he could see my firm, muscular body. It was exciting to feel his fingers slide across my tummy and dip into my panties to sample my moist pussy lips. I watched and trembled as he stroked his finely groomed mustache and goatee with his finger. 
“There is nothing like a working girl’s vagina to make a man into a hungry beast. Now put your feet up on the dash and spread yourself open, pull yourself apart with your fingers, I know you want to cum for me, show me how much you want me in you.” Feeling totally naked in my panties and bra I orgasm-ed almost instantly while staring at his fingers still stroking his lips and tongue.  
“You are really special, I can see your little body will give me many gifts. So I have a gift for you, and it will let me know if we can be together.” I would have agreed to anything he desired as we drove into the night. 
Jacques's voice deepened, “This will be your second pleasure, and I’m hoping you will take it deeply and show me who you are” He reached behind and handed me a long box tied with a ribbon. It was heavy and something was rolling inside. “Go ahead, I want to see your face when you open it.” 
I knew from the size and feel of the box, even the smell that it was a large rubber dildo. This excited me even more, I had an extensive collection at home, but this one… What was in that box? Off came the lid and there on a red pillow was a monster. It had a well formed head, fatter than the shaft, and gigantic ball sack for a base. 
“I want you know how big it is, what it can do inside you, so start by kissing it. Wrap your lips around it and take it in your mouth, let your tongue guide it deep and show me you can suck my cock.” As I held it with both hands I knew it was at least 10 inches long even with the mushroom like head in my mouth. “Now show me you can take it without gagging, suck it into your throat, suck it and pull, in and out, you will pleasure the monster.” His fingers were in my cunt as I began to throat fuck the monster cock and as he worked me into another writhing orgasm I could feel the juices in my throat well up and I wanted to gag. There was that slippery drippy mouth cum all over my neck and the dildo as he pulled the ball sack down my breast and stomach until it rested on my pubic bone. 
He didn’t need to tell me, but in a firm voice said, “Now show me how deep you are, and pop that cock head in your cunt. That was easier that you expected right? Let me see what you can do now, deeper, lift your hips and reach under your ass. Yes, I see you can to stretch to take more. Put the sac on the seat and bear down, I know you can take all of in your fuck hole.” I had both hands behind my back holding the monster as it probed up in my fully extended vagina. 
“That’s a good baby girl, you know what is happening to you? Look down at your tummy, I want you to see that cock inside you bulging to get out. Arch up and down on it, pull it back under you to pop it out more. I see you have a very deep cunt. I’m going to help you now, I want to feel that massive head stretch your pussy apart. Let me do this with you.” As I began to fuck myself his hand was on my tummy, on the bulge of skin over the mound inside me. He pushed down, cupping the head and then as I rose up he used his hand to position the dildo further down. As he pressed me down to penetrate me deeper I was breathing wildly and I tried to arch enough to rise off it but he forced me down again and again. 
“Go ahead and scream, fuck yourself, you are my bitch now, you are going to cum like a bitch in heat.” I let go a scream as my body shuddered, orgasm-ed into collapse as he pressed slowly down and released my exhausted body, still impaled on the cock I was afraid to let go of. He took my head in his hand to pull me up and see the massive bulge in my gut, as I relaxed it extended nearly to my belly button. “That’s a good little girl, we will be at my apartment soon.”

Chapter Two
We stopped at the garage door of a small suburban home, I had no idea where we were after riding the dildo in the car. Jacques pushed a remote and the door opened for us to drive in. I was relieved not to be seen exiting the car nearly naked. Jacques was there to help me out, I was exhausted after the ride, and he handed me a robe. He took my waitress uniform from the car and tossed it in a trash basket. If this seemed strange his question was stranger, “Have you ever wanted to be possessed?” My stunned silence was answered with, “You don’t need to answer, I know what you are thinking. Now come in, I want you to be comfortable.”
After years of being used and thrown away having a man be courteous, even kind to me was unexpected. He led me into the small living room and said he would return shortly. I sat on the large sofa and looked about the dark room with few furnishings. A large heavy coffee table, a heavy wooden upright chair, and large screen TV on the wall along with shelves of DVD’s and a tall bureau was the entire setting. In the darkness I did see the table and chair had steel rings bolted to the legs. I wondered what he had in the drawers of the chest. At one end heavy drapes covered a window. I got up on shaky legs and looked behind the drapes to see the windows were covered with padded panels and steel bars. Jacques found me there as he entered with a tray of drinks and a bowel of fruit. “Don’t be concerned with that, I like to be private here, I think you will appreciate it as well. Let’s have a drink and talk about us.” He handed me my drink and took a sip from his own glass. The sliced fruit was delicious and the drink tasted very exotic. 
“Now I have a treat for you, I want you to enjoy this” He turned on the TV and slid a keyboard out of drawer in the chest. He inserted two memory cards into slots in the TV and gestured for me to sit on the sofa. Taking another sip I felt warm and safe in this dark den. Two screens appeared as music started. I saw a woman’s torso and the back of her head on the split screen. As I heard his voice over the speakers I realized the video was me as the car ride began. Finishing the drink I could feel the effect of a drug, my body was warm, and totally relaxed, while my mind was very alert, I could not stop staring at the drama on the screen, watching me undress and touch myself on the TV. I tried to speak but my words slurred, “Ah, nevah, sarw myself, fuck mahself, oh I’m a hot fuck oh, fuck, fuck...” 
Jacques took my glass away and placed his fingers over my mouth, “I want you to enjoy the show, you will learn what a hot sexy bitch you are if you watch this.” He was rubbing his fingers on my lips, I opened my mouth to taste his fingers, I wanted to take his fingers as deeply as the hot sexy bitch on screen was taking the dildo. My body was so relaxed I could feel his fingers in the back of my throat and not choke as he held my head up and face fucked me. He then pulled my ankles up on the sofa and spread them apart. Cuffs were attached on my shins and straps held me back against the sofa back. He returned from the bureau after taking off his shirt, he was a small man but quite muscular. I was lying flat on the wide sofa with my torn panties and still in my bra on the robe. He took the panties and quickly tore them apart. He told me to take off my bra. I looked down at my knees and tits as I watched me open the dildo box on TV. Jacques then told me to pinch my nipples, to tug hard on them until I could feel them stretching and shaking up and down. 
I wasn’t aware of how hard I was pulling, my body felt so good, like anything that touched me was pleasurable. Watching that huge rubber cock open my pussy, I could see Jacques slide his hands into black rubber gloves that extended to his elbows. He picked up a stainless surgical clamp with fat rubber tips and snapped it hard on my nipple, and then the other, placing the clamps in my hand, “This will make it easier for you feel what is going to happen, do you know what I want you to do?” I first shook my head no but as he stared at me I nodded, “Yes, oh, yes, I want you to fuck me now.”
“Snap those clamps harder, and pull your tits until you can feel it tearing, harder you’ll need to feel it.” I could see my belly bulge on the dildo video as he bent over me and began to rotate his fingertips into my pussy. I could feel the slippery glove easily push my pussy lips into me and then out as he began thrusting four fingers from one hand and then the other. My cunt was filling and collapsing with every thrust. Massive pussy farts came every time he switched hands, I could feel my pussy inflate with every thrust, expanding and widening as his thumb and knuckles were forcing me to open for his entire hand to fuck me. Using his fingers inside me grabbing me from inside to pull my lips out I could feel his hand roll into a fist as he readied his thumb to finish me. Instead he was teasing me, first pushing in and then with his thumb against my clit. “You need to cum for me now, just a little one to get you ready. Pull those titties harder, make yourself cum.” He was twisting his knuckles against my pussy lips and snapping his thumb against my clit as my breathing quickened and he could fuck me harder with every breath. “Now give me another orgasm, bigger, let it all out.” Watching the sight of my body on the screen being fucked in the car and the drugs in me I exploded again and collapsed back against the sofa. As the car video ended the screen switched to live cameras of me on the sofa. I was shocked to see my tits clamped and stretched above me. My body was covered with sweat, and there was a man kneeling between my legs, also sweating.
“That’s what I want, I knew you would take it from when we first met. Now you are going to take it.” Jacques pulled his hand away and showed me his other hand bringing his fingers and thumb together to form a triangle, twisting left and right in the air. “Before you can fist fuck you will fuck a duck!” I laughed as he held his hands over me and imitated two duck heads pecking. He then rolled one hand into a fist and asked, “Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to cum harder and harder, do you want to feel it hard inside you, all inside you, feel my fingers pass your pussy lips, my knuckles spinning against your inner cunt, can you see my hand is in your body now, look how deep my hand is inside your hungry cunt. Your cunt wants to feel me roll my fingers back, feel me form a fist inside you, there you can see my hand push up under your pubic bone, just like the dildo, lift your hips for me. Higher, good girl, are you ready to cum again. Oh, baby you are going to get fucked now, there up and down, you can feel my fist push your belly bulge, go ahead and bounce baby, fuck yourself now, Oh baby I’ve got you now! See my elbow is on the edge of the sofa, drive your ass down on my fist, fuck me deeper into that monster pussy hole.”
I could see his fist had stretched me so far his finger bumps were at my navel. “Now you are going to feel the flower open inside you. Lift your hips higher baby, can you pull yourself up and off my fist, Yes, baby, that’s good, higher, lift your ass higher, you can do it pull yourself off my fist. Are you ready for the flower to open, feel my fingers spread inside you, now let yourself down on my hand, I can take it. Let yourself go, see the four fingers pushing up inside your belly, Oh, baby, go ahead and stretch harder, good, now lift yourself again, you can do it, higher. Feel my fingers spread apart now? You can see all five finger tips against your tummy. Let me pull my arm back, there ease your ass down, you are going to like this. Okay, baby now you will have you big finish. Breathe with me, slowly as I pull back take a deep slow breath, now as I push back let it out, there take another and let me back in, good girl, you are ready to go, let’s take shorter breaths, there one two, one two, are you ready to go faster, in out, in out, you are a fucking bitch now. Fuck my fist, I will punch your pussy harder, deeper, take me bitch, fuck me harder.”
I must have passed out, I never felt him pull out. I woke to the video of me being fisted as I lay naked and alone on that hard sofa. Slowly I got up, holding the robe to not drip pussy juice on the carpet and found the toilet. There was a negligee panties and bra by the filled tub. I found the water hot as I eased into the bath. My tits were raw and my pussy was so loose the water filled me up. It felt good to wash, inside and out. 
There was food in the kitchen, and the house was empty, silent. I checked the doors, locked, just like he said I wanted to be possessed. 
Going to back to living room I found the drawers locked as well, all but one. On the shelf were a row of DVD movies titled “First Fist For _____”, again and again the same title with a different woman. WOW, I was going to enjoy this show. I checked the one open drawer, on a red pillow was an even bigger dildo than the one in the car. Back to kitchen to make coffee I thought I was going to enjoy being possessed.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.