Internal prolapse

buskowianka12

As the topic says i think that ive got internal prolapse and i need some advice from you fellow citizens :P the most important fact in my case is that i developed it in time no longer than 7 months. At first there were no signs of anything but slowly it just occured. Im quite confused because to be honest i wanted to be able to push it out everytime i want to. In fact i can do it partly. I can see some tissue sticking out everytime i try doing it. Also im trying my best to do some excercise once per 2 days. This include playing with 3 inch plug, inserting and pomping a baloon 30grasps~3.5 inch. Also after that im trying to push the sphincter in as hard as possible along with trying to push out the prolapse and stretching the sphincter to the maximum width. I can see a huge increase in the amount of tissue. Using my both hands i can push it out to the lenght of 1 to 1.5 inch. I really really want to make it pop outside. And no i dont have any problems with it. Anyway im looking for your advice ^^

In case it help i post a picture of it 
https://img42.com/qR12m
pass: op

Edited by buskowianka12

I meant also that i can't let anyone find it so i wouldnt be able to make a place for it. Every single pump which I've seen was like 20 cm long.

Forget it. I ordered one alrdy and I hope it will help me. :P Anyway I've got one more question, how do i pump it? Are there any signs when to stop or sth like that?

Edited by buskowianka12

If you want to pull out your red prolapse meat then you need to insert the tube. If you want to pump your asslips, then simply push it out and fit it on. Both will take some getting used to.

Did as u recommended and already had a short ~30 mins session. So far it was very very pleasurable to have sth to push my prolapse out. I wil definitely spread it to other ppl (i mean the idea). And also I have decided to post a picture and progress as well as to ask one more question. What is the limit of pumping? Will it be safe if i do it everyday for some time? Will I get any signs when it's starting to be dangerous for the tissue? And how much is too much in case of pressure?( I don't have any meter so I have to depend on my feelings?

Thanks again ^^

https://img42.com/qR12m - before

https://img42.com/435gj - after

pass:op

And is it normal to have a small amount of pink liquid pouring out of the anus anfeter anal pumping?

Edited by buskowianka12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I decided to edit a post cuz i found an excellent way to grow it without wasting time during the day. Actually one can use pump during sleep. For example putting a pump just before sleep and setting up a ring after one hour will result in progress no matter what happens during sleep. Enjoy my life hack guys :p

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.