Any advices?

Buttcam

Hi all,

I've been watching this stuff for a long time. Curious like hell. About pumping I have practiced only cock pumping time to time.

Finally decided to try to pump my rectum. So here is my first ever try! The result of it! I must say I really enjoyed it! Could I have any advices un how to continue?

I know it must be low pressure, but for how long should the session be? Any rest time and the again? Or it is not good to proceed? I am not quite sure what is the best depth of the cilinder in rectum to have the best results? Thanks in advance!

e9198ce964834cfbf1e2767f14a21cc8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

to put pump into your rectum, it can goes, 2 to 5 inches maximum.

You can keep pumping for about 10 to 20minuts.

The pressure need not be to high, 5 to 10 is good enough.

If you keeps on pumping every day with a week, you will see your rosebutt coming out from you anus.

My experience is you have just to listen your body : the good pressure is the max you can support without pain and whith pleasure (for me about 5) : I practice wilth 15 to 20' sessions and some rest between.
You may go further with hot water inside the pump and also if you push out your rose when you are pumping it.

You may also hang some weights to the pump to increase the effect of pulling the inner tissues, but be carefull not to go too far…
I agree with Melvin : if you have a regular practice you'll see a good result in a few weeks.

Good work !

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.