Another interesting article

curiousboy

One more of those "boring" psts of mine... cool.gif

It`s about teen sex too...(feel adressed, Tang? jester.gif )

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

..and if you really can`t no more, after the 4th wank, and need to read a bit to relax and recover,here is another one about a different matter:

Good news

Hugs pals,

Long life to RBB, the most trasversal board on the web!

cb

Thanks amico, yes I feef adressed but I couldn't read the whole first link because I smoke too much of the second one muhaha. laugh.gifpimp.gif crazy.gif

Some good news in it yes indeed, in France the national indoor cultivation of hemp is speading too and becomes a real part of the market.
Anyway I always think that the dopes are much less expensive since the 70' if you compare their prices now and then with a McDonald Hamburger for example. And I don't talk only for weed huhu wink.gif (^^^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

damn alot of thinking ................

ok first article.... seems stupid to think people would be better off by staying stupid about sex until later. well you know what they say... Ignorance is Bliss.

second article. GOOD NEWS!!!!! BS excl.gif - anl-dealer WONT drop his prices muhahahaha pimp.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.