Hotkinkyjo updates?

Alex is working with HKJ and DGG right now on new content. Propably something move and they miss updates for now but as I know for shure they put updates back (so missed + new). I think is just case of few days. They work till end fo month.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that she's had so much trouble. I wish HKJ would make the hop across the pond and live in the U.S. Though there's a bit of a stigma here of being a sex worker of any sort, you can still make a living and enjoy a "normal" life outside of work if need be. Plus, there are alot of kink friendly health officials and hospitals here that would be of good value and more of a support net with all the performers living in the U.S. Obscenity laws would vary from state to state. If not the US, then Canada would be a good option, too. You'll just have to get around their obscenity laws as well. In any regards, I hope the updates come back soon. Plus, if she came to the U.S., it would be a great way to meet some of her fans...like me.