Do you stretch your asshole while doing something in the same time (work, driving, at school ... )?

Guest Stretch Lover

Guest Stretch Lover

Hello dear anal lovers!

Hope you're doing well and your anuses are pleased!

I want to ask you about how often do you stretch your butt, while doing something in parallel?

As for me, I like to fill my ass with something, some stuff that I nearly can keep inside and go to the office or have a bus ride for a some time... Mmmm... pleasant time! If I took a bus with a full ass, I try to sit in the back of salon, because the jolting is harder there ;)

Sometimes it were so suddenly that I was ready to cry of pleasure)))))))))))

So, guys and girls, do you like to fill your treasure stretched in very "usual" places and situations?

Maybe you can remember some interesting stories or examples!? :P  ;)

i once went to a strip club with a 3" wide dildo in my ass.  good thing it was dark in there because when i got home i found that i was soaked through my underwear right through my pants.  all the lube squeezed its way out somehow.  my underwear was a sloppy mess of sticky jlube!  if those girls only knew what i had going on as they were wagging their asses in my face!  great night!

I will keep the Doc Johnson Large plug in for as long as I can. Usually 1-2 hours before I precum through my pants and can't take it anymore. I once was driving with it in and thought I was going to crash because each time I hit a bump, the aforementioned jolt of pleasure oh wow :) I was driving into holes in the road on purpose and it felt so amazing.

I sat in the food drive through with it in and couldn't stop moaning and I had to hide it. Im going to do this again today

• 3 weeks later...

I slept with my prolapse out.

At first can fall asleep as it is giving you a pleasure sensation. after a week you can sleep for the whole night with prolapse out. When got up it is a quite pleasure to see the swollen prolapse

I slept with my prolapse out.
At first can fall asleep as it is giving you a pleasure sensation. after a week you can sleep for the whole night with prolapse out. When got up it is a quite pleasure to see the swollen prolapse

Didn't it get dried out?

• 3 weeks later...

You name it ive probably worn a plug doing it, i went four months wearing a plug 24/7 only took it out to use the bathroom and the daily clean out in the shower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Stretch Lover
Once, 6 years ago, I had to go to nearby town to meet my girlfriend.
It was a rainy evening and I stood under my umbrella on the side of the road.
There were two big potatos and a small 200ml bottle in my asshole, whitch I pushed into before I left home. Also I had a tiny package of weed.

Suddenly a patrol car stopped near me... Cops asked few questions, searched and pushed me into their wagon. Can you just imagine - I appeared trapped between two big cops, scared with an overflowed ang pulsating anus...
They took me to the police station, found my weed and were ready to arrest me.
All this time, among other things, I just thought about how would the bottle not pop out of my ass. My butt was trying to pull everything out and the anus was stretching under a massive pressure. I was experiencing a pre-orgasmic state with every bottle push and was afraid that I could moan and cum.
But the could not arrest me without an expertize, which could confirm that my weed is weed)) They tried to scarry me, shout on me, press on me, but finally they had to pass me out, untill the expertize results will be ready.

I was shocked and immidiately went back home. Of course I postponed the visit to my girlfriend. I entered my apartments, pull off my shoes, my coat and went to the bathroom. I put the ass in a shower cubicle and began to squeeze out the contents. The bottle jumped out quickly but caused such a great surge of sensations so that I felt dizzy from pleasure... I moaned...
There were two potatoes on stage after a bottle. The first one was the biggest and I squeezed it out millimetr per millimetr...About two or three minutes passes untill the first potato popped out of my torn asshole.

The second potato did not want to go out for a long time. It gone so deep, that I had to help it with a hand. I felt so happy to be safe at home, crazy of pleasure.

My anus was hot, moist and gaping. I went to the room, put a bottle of champane on the floor and sat on it. I started to jump up and down pulling my ass on the bottle deeper and deeper. At first I thought to insert all the bottle, but such jumping was so fun that I could not stop. I tried to please my duck with a small vibrator but was not in time and suddenly finished with a big slow cumshot. It was my first anal orgazm! Really! And it was amazing!

I was so excited than spent a rest of the evening with this bottle and such was my first anal orgasm :-)
And the police expertize later confirmed that there were not enough weed for arrest.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.