Freton

fistmanNorway

• 3 weeks later...
hi there, i have quicktime, bsplayer, realplayer and windows multimedia (std xp version) everytime i down load the freton clips im never able to play them, apart from once through quicktime, can anyone help me as i love their clips, just cant see them, i use teleglobal (thats just one i picked, dont understand all the different options - teleglobal etc etc) on rapidshare, can someone explain these if possible, sorry for being a pest sad.gif really would appreciate the help smile.gif

QUOTE(dellboy @ Dec 2 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]68067[/snapback]

hi there, i have quicktime, bsplayer, realplayer and windows multimedia (std xp version) everytime i down load the freton clips im never able to play them, apart from once through quicktime, can anyone help me as i love their clips, just cant see them, i use teleglobal (thats just one i picked, dont understand all the different options - teleglobal etc etc) on rapidshare, can someone explain these if possible, sorry for being a pest sad.gif really would appreciate the help smile.gif

First of all, download the newest version of divx codecs from http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/ and install these onto your system. Once you have the codecs, you should be able to play most, if not all audiovideo formats on any of your players (be it BS, Windows Media Player, WinAmp, Classic Media, VLC, whatever), apart from .rm files (for those you'll need Real Player or Real Alternative), .mov and .qt files (get QuickTime or QuickTime Alternative), as well as very seldom used formats, like .flv. Now, our lovely couple in question record their frolics in .mov, .avi or .mpeg formats, so your default media player equipped with newest codecs plus QT should be all you need. Oh yeah, and a few screen wipes wouldn't hurt either wink.gif

QUOTE(dellboy @ Dec 2 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]68067[/snapback]

maybe, you first need to join them?

Guest mr bighole4
They are just GREAT maybe the BEST on the NET! Pls keep posting!!
Mr BigHOLE ( * ) Edited by mr bighole4

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.