Freton

fistmanNorway

there is always need for preview . there is a guide on how to do that .
i know that freton is a must .. but maybe i allready have it . please add previews , its better . for everyone .

Thanks fistman & gninori; I was just making up a preview with all the file info etc as you were posting, so may as well post it ......

IPB Image

Rocking vid as usual from Freton & Chris. TY guys smile.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 8 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]63482[/snapback]

anyway, it seems new because i checked at surfoo and it was posted half a hour ago, and freton usually posts here as first choice
i hope he wont mind if i give his preview here
http://www.surfoo.com/upload/9639/PreviewBottle.JPG

oldtimers/Alzheimer's? freton isnt even a member here!!! they choose not to come back

anyway i havent started going back to surfoo just yet so i appreciate the heads up.

QUOTE(graver @ Nov 8 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]63511[/snapback]

hello sur quel lecteur vous arrivez à le lire car j'ai tout essayé mais je n'y arrive pas
suis dèg aidez moi les frenchies cry.gif

Pm moi au lieu de causer gaulois, l'ami.
they are RAR files so you've got to unrar them, check our tech threads here wink.gif (^^^) smile.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Nov 8 2007, 11:05 PM) [snapback]63513[/snapback]

oldtimers/Alzheimer's? freton isnt even a member here!!! they choose not to come back

anyway i havent started going back to surfoo just yet so i appreciate the heads up.

i intended to write there. afterwards, i even noticed the mistake but i left it there, or here?, to bring havoc crazy.gif notworthy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.