Long term plugs question

sam2396

Hi,

I'm 18yo and have been into stretching my ass for a while now. I've very recently started to take the Titanmen Assmaster plug, which is 2.6 inches wide. I took it for 15 minutes today but need to work on taking it for longer.

I usually warm up with a 2" wide plug or the Doc Johnson Large plug (2.4"). Sometimes I wear them to sleep or during the day, it keeps me loose but obviously my ass becomes accustomed to that size. Since I'm trying to move up and take a larger plug easier, I was just wondering if using these smaller plugs for longer periods is helping or just taking me a step back? 

I guess a small plug is better than no plug?

I think that going slow is good. If you are enjoying the middle sized toys then stay with it.

I sometimes think that I went a little to fast and kind of lost the orgasms as a result. I recall that I dealt with a fair amount of pain moving from 2.5 to 3 plus. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always keep a bigger toy aside when i'm dilating my ass with the regular one, so when i feel it is the moment, i try with the bigger one.

If it fits in, then this new one become the regular one. When it does not so i have to wait... till the next session...

Edited by nicopama

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.