To Pump or to not to Pump

Anon42

Personally, I prefer the look of prolapses that have blossomed through a lot of fisting and stretching and therefore look like they have been properly abused and seriously stretched rather than pumped ones that look alot more smooth and rounded. But from what I've noticed pumped ones are usually larger and the more popular route to take when developing a rosebud into a prolapse. Which would you guys consider to be a better or more pleasurable route to take?

i quote

Personally, I prefer the look of prolapses that have blossomed through a lot of fisting and stretching and therefore look like they have been properly abused and seriously stretched rather than pumped ones that look alot more smooth and rounded.

I think that pumping helps stretch it out, and toys, fisting and even just squeezing it in and out helps build up some awesome feelings when you push around a nice stretched prolapse with internal muscles that you normally have no control over.

Fisting and pumping ..... ENJOY ..... :) 

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jxfpc-G564-

Prolapsing really does nothing for me, but I do love the look of big, obviously hard-worked ass lips. Those are hard to achieve by simply impaling yourself on huge hands or toys. Ass pumping can focus on growing your prolapse or on ass lip development. The difference is having some sort of toy inserted while pumping. Some cylinders come with one already built into the tube, but it appears that it can be improvised, or improved, with a dildo in the tube.

Here is an extreme example of asslip development through pumping. For those who know, it's Kirk J. For those who don't, this is insane.

Guest edungsten5858

Pumping does nothing for me, I am a fan of prolonged, challenging insertion/stretching/fucking etc.  I like and asshole that looks rough and abused on men and women.  I admire a hairless and naturally pigmented anus (two thumbs down for anal bleaching)!

Thanks for the comments people, ill take them into consideration. To be honest i would like to find out what it feels like to pump my ass hole, I imagine it feels quite intense :)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jxfpc-G564-

Prolapsing really does nothing for me, but I do love the look of big, obviously hard-worked ass lips. Those are hard to achieve by simply impaling yourself on huge hands or toys. Ass pumping can focus on growing your prolapse or on ass lip development. The difference is having some sort of toy inserted while pumping. Some cylinders come with one already built into the tube, but it appears that it can be improvised, or improved, with a dildo in the tube.

Here is an extreme example of asslip development through pumping. For those who know, it's Kirk J. For those who don't, this is insane.

Goatse! :drool:

This is exactly what I want, though, I have no idea how to achieve it

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=aoRRf-S281-#.VbO1euJViko

Love that one. About makes me cream my jeans everytime I watch it. :wub:

Thanks for the comments people, ill take them into consideration. To be honest i would like to find out what it feels like to pump my ass hole, I imagine it feels quite intense :)

I've done a little with a homemade cylinder. The feeling of the suction is amazing. Just don't pump to hard to fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.