cleaning hole before play ??

BIGGYDONG

hi. I usally use my shower hose to clean my inside out as the thought of p** half way through play is a bit of a turn off and im wondering how do you guys clean and get ready for play ? athanks

I just use a turkey baster - Well, used to. Have been unable to play for nearly 9 months now since the Mrs is on maternity leave until August!

But yeah, a Turkey baster works well. Warm water, about 2 or 3 full basters worth of water and then let it go.I'll do that for about 20 minutes until the water is clear.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont clean at all... but doesnt do prolapse... jst fuck with toys from 3-5 cm diameter.

I usually take 2-3 2qt enemas to get a deep clean before I start riding.  Sometimes, I fill up with water after my enemas and ride my dick rambone to kind of pump water around to get the last bits out.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also suggest that you wait to play until after you've naturally gone to the bathroom. That, in my opinion, helps more than anything.

Then a few squirts with a douche (could just be a water bottle).

I also think that doing one squirt of water + 1 or 2 squirts of air helps a lot. the air tends to help push everything out in one quick go...water can tend to not come all out at once

I use a shower head attachment faucet like the ones used at the kitchen sink. It is nice to do this in the shower in case of an oops. I use as warm of water as possible. I count how many seconds of flow I get before I feel full. About 35 seconds of fill is as much as I go. It might go, 8 sec - 10 -15- 20 -20 - 25 - 25 - 30- 30- 35 -35. For me it takes 10-12 flushes because I play fairly deep (15 inches). I am not in any hurry and I like to be very clean before I start. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.