American Bombshell Destroyer - depth issues

tubbis

Greetings,

I have been playing with my butt for years. I really enjoy when my girlfriend fists me with both hands, it somehow relaxes  my mind and feels great. 

I have been using quite large toys when playing solo. Recently I purchased American Bombshell Destroyer butt plug. http://www.docjohnson.com/american-bombshell-destroyer-gunmetal.html

The plug measures 4.25" (10,625 cm) at the widest point. I have been able to insert it up to the last ring. It took some months of trying and stretching with my other toys, some of which are up to 4.0" (10 cm) in diameter. At first I was absolute sure I am never able to insert it and that my bone structure prevents it from going further, boy was I wrong.

After some amount of trying, the last ring went in, but only partially. It seems that whats preventing it going fully in is not the width, but the depth. It pokes on my insides somewhere deep there, and I am not sure how to proceed. It turns me on to even think about having that beast up myself, and whats even more frustrating is knowing that its almost there ;)

Have you had any "depth issues" and how have you dealt with them?

I had the same problem with the titanman ass master plug. I gave up on it, because I didnt know better, and concentrated on depth instead. I have played more with dildos, than plugs for quite some while, and was working on my depth, until I noticed, that plugs were suddenly alot more comfortable, than it used to be. My rectum probably was simply too short for big plugs. Now that I stretched rectum and sigmoid more, I can take lots bigger plugs than before. I went from 9cm in diameter to 11cm in diameter quite fast (within months),

I used the dick rambone, and the jamaica hammer for depth training. I can take both of them all the way.

Now I am working more on width again, just fore the thrill. I want to be able to wear the ass master plug while walking (or waddling)

• 3 months later...

I am able to insert this plug now. Feels amazing after the strong pop! I guess the trick was to focus more on depth. I got myself a longer toy and played with it for a while. It helped me to stretch my insides to better accomodate the rather long "Destroyer" plug. Now the plug goes in after warming up with other large toys but I really have to focus on relaxing my muscles down there. After the insertion I am even able to walk around with it. However it seems to be pushing itself out if I am not helping it with my hands. I guess I'll have to train more depth to be able to keep it in longer.

I am able to insert this plug now. Feels amazing after the strong pop!

Nice!

I have this one too, but it is too much of a leap for me from 3.8". What toys did you find work well for training at 4"?

Nice!

I have this one too, but it is too much of a leap for me from 3.8". What toys did you find work well for training at 4"?

I bough a long double headed dildo, with relatively small width and used it to go for some depth. Also got the Titanmen Intimidator toy, which helped me to get my depths somewhat more elastic. At first it did not go in completely but was stuck just at ass lips, kinda half-in, but after a few tries went completely and I was even able to walk with it for a while. Does not stay put long as my body tries to push it out after a minute or so, but it gets easier with training.

I bough a long double headed dildo, with relatively small width and used it to go for some depth. Also got the Titanmen Intimidator toy, which helped me to get my depths somewhat more elastic. At first it did not go in completely but was stuck just at ass lips, kinda half-in, but after a few tries went completely and I was even able to walk with it for a while. Does not stay put long as my body tries to push it out after a minute or so, but it gets easier with training.

I meant 4" width rather than depth. But the Titanmen Intimidator looks interesting!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.