Q&A with Hotkinyjo

What is the way to do it, is it possible? Does anyone know if it is possible to ask her questions through her Web page or through other media? Does she know English or Polish perhaps? I would really like to ask her some questions about how she got so talented and what her motivation is! :)

I would be thankful for any answers!

Write her at admin@hotkinkyjo.xxx but if in case of tips & tricks rather You will be send back here.
She speak polish, english, russian, ucrainian and sużyk.

what's suzyk? :jester:

Had the same question and google for it.

It's a hybrid language (mix) spoken partial in Ukraine at home (unofficial) :holiday:

Write her at admin@hotkinkyjo.xxx but if in case of tips & tricks rather You will be send back here.
She speak polish, english, russian, ucrainian and sużyk.

Wielkie dzięki Xthorgal!

I am mainly interested in how she got into this type of interests. If will send her an email on that adress but it would be fun if she had some kind of Q&A on her webpage. Maybe that's something mr Alex Thorn could add on his sites, at least some basic background info without going too much into detail.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.