Dilatation techniques

mauffra

Hello

This topic to share dilatation techniques...

I'm trying to get the Butt Buster from domestic partner. Using tons of lube and poppers, but I can't manage to get the third circle.

Any advices ?

Maybe you cant get any wider, because you are missing on depth. wide toys tend to be quite long too, so maybe try to dilate more towards the sigmoid.

Either push harder, or use a different toy to train your ass first. Some fancy shaped plugs have quite steep flares/tapers that make it hard to take unless you are already very comfortable with that size.

Edited by tbh

i would say try to find something just a bit smaller than the toy you can't yet take and really fuck your hole with it till your ass is super loose, then take the bigger toy and take as much as you can, then when you hit the part that is difficult just do small bounces on that point, pull of for a bit and go back to the slightly smaller toy then repeat. eventually it will go in . and when it dose it will feel soo good ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.