[REQ] Abbey Videos

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 6 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]63093[/snapback]

old one! if i'm not wrong nervx was a gold member in the 2005 board, posting a lot from elmer, and his avatar was a sort of alien monster. really scared me ohmy.gif tongue.gif

i'll bring back my icon just for you gninori. tongue.gif

yeah i've been here since the beginning. i was gold back then, posted the entire elmer set some tutorials and what not but i've been too busy to stay gold/keep up. i do have some rare goodies saved that if i find the time i'll upload...

i know someone asked about the videos above a long time ago but i lost track of the thread. can someone please give me details on it... are there videos or not? Edited by nervx

brrr.. that one! tks nervx biggrin.gif

as far as i remember there was a discussion about the two pics below (with the big bottle) and the conclusion was that they are fakes and/or anyway there are no clips about. maybe someone can confirm

QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 9 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]63726[/snapback]

brrr.. that one! tks nervx biggrin.gif

as far as i remember there was a discussion about the two pics below (with the big bottle) and the conclusion was that they are fakes and/or anyway there are no clips about. maybe someone can confirm

being fake crossed my mind but the images all suffer from blocking which is caused by mpg compression so i would say a video exists. plus there are other screen grabs out there...

IPB Image

isn't Jayda Diamonde married to the guy that made these videos? maybe she can ask him to dig out the old stuff for us... Edited by nervx

So... no luck if I search ifriends? Just a thought.

I have had discussions wth dirty doc himself about some of his old films, but even he doesn't have them... I mean the guy that made the stuff doesn't have them? Yeah... well i was skeptical and he's not exactly reliable.

• 1 month later...
I can totally believe that Dirty Doc (with the great credit of take some long clips with Abbeyxxx) is a dumb...
If anyone other had Abbeyxxx at home, starts to take hours and hours of clips and movies!!

Have you ever eard about "Abeyxxx and the Elephant boy?"

About 7 years ago on "Extremetheatre" or i don't remember, i had seen some streaming clips with abbeyxxx!!!
Very very nice!
I think you had never seen...
Abbeyxxx with an hide can in pussy, Abbeyxxx in a hotel hall on her knee stretching her pussy.
Also all of these with real audio! (Nice to hear Abbeyxxx voice!)
She laughs very often!!

I hope that in the world there's someone that had these clips!!!
Sure, not Dirty Doc....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.