How to speak of this to my GF ?

Shalquoir

Hi all.

I start a new topic because I have several questions to ask you.

1) How can I tell my GF my curiosity for the fist ? I'm curious to try this practice, on me or her. But I fear that she takes me a pervert, or some weird guy.

And how to tell her that I wish she takes me with a dildo ?

2) How to tell my GF I love to film or take pictures when we fuck and post them here (for example)? I'm very excited by the fact that I show intimacy of my GF to strangers.

3) Last but not least, How long does it take to be able to fist itself ?

Yeah, I know, I speak a lot of ma GF, but I really need some tips and advices, because I'm very curious about the fist, the dilatation etc...

PS: Sorry for the bad english, it's not my mother tongue.

1) In my case she asked if I have any sexual fantasies. I told her that I'm into fisting and ass play. She wasn't interested in either, but understood my point of view. She's a bit of a perv too, but likes different stuff. She agreed that I could try fisting her once she's given birth, but I guess that's still many years away...

2) I guess you should ask her how she feels about that.

3) It took many many years for me. I guess it's because I have a very thin hip bone and my fists are pretty big. I finally got past the knuckles after I bought my new butt plug which is slightly larger than my fist. So I've been able to fist myself for only a month or two now and I've been stretching my ass for at least 4 years! Feels so good now that I can push it in to the wrist. :drool:

Thanks for the answers.

1) But in my case, she already asked me what my fantasm are, but i didn't dare to speak to her about anal fisting and other extremes things. I don't know how to put the topic on a conversation.

2) Yeah, I think I must do that.

3) After some week of "practicing", I am able to extend about 5-6cm in diameter. But like you, the knuckles are capricious and won't pass yet.

Edited by Shalquoir

You should have some idea about how she will react when you mention fisting.  She is your girlfriend, after all.  Does she have any kinky interests of her own or does she only let you fuck her on Wednesdays and Sundays, with the lights out and in the missionary position?

Does she enjoy anal sex? That is a big first step.

I think if a girl says no to getting fucked in the ass, then you have very far to go before you mention the fisting part.

Yes, we already practiced anal sex, 3 ou 4 times, but I d'ont really know if she really enjoy it or if she accept it just for me.

She seems to be quiet open about sex, but I fear she thinks anal fist is really pervert, deviant.

She's already into vaginal fisting, we've already practicing it, but she does not look really enchanted with the idea of anal fisting.

But yeah, I guess with a bottle of wine, I can do some things to push it on that way.

50 Shades of Grey allowed us to speak more freely about some sex things, like strap on or threesome. I tell her that to imagine her sodomise me with a dildo highly excited me, but I'm afraid of speaking about fist.

Thanks Stretch for your advices.

If anyone else has experienced the same kind of experience or have other advice, I 'm interested

She might have a very different feeling when she realizes that the anal fist is for you and not her.

In fact, I would like fist her and be fist by her.

One of you two guys had the same experience ? I mean, you "convert" your GF to fist ?

Stretch, your advices are priceless.

nicopama : She tell me that she want to experiment everything about sex (except scato and others really trash things), like threesome, in public, vaginal fist (we've already "training" for that, and we're on the good way to pass the entire fist), and lot of other things that a man can dream about, but in bed, she seems more shy, more "closed" about that. So I don't really know what to think.

Stretch : How long does it take to put your GF into this ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ?

Ho god, fisting each other in 69 position is one of my dream. Fisting and licking for me, fisting and sucking for her. What a programm !

Ho yeah, I see.

It's been more than 7 years we're together, and it seems that it's not gonna be tomorrow that we gona talk about fisting each other. Maybe because I don't feel she's ready for that, or maybe I don't find the "courage" to speak to her about this. Too afraid of her reaction maybe.

As I said... fuck her in her ass everytime you can, really hard, till she starts feeling some pain.

It wont take long for her to tell you to stop, and if you want to feel to know how it feels in the ass when she ask you to stop.

At that point you only have to say as if it's nothing... "sure, let's try... it shoudn't be that hard..."

Yeah I guess it's a good idea. But my GF doens't really interesting by anal. We do it sometimes, but it's rare. An idea to make her want more anal ?

Guest Stretchwide

Wine......and anything else that helps to avoid a painful experience for her......

Wine......and anything else that helps to avoid a painful experience for her......

It's not really pain who afraid her. But, I don't know. When I try to go anal, 99% of time, she refuse. But she never talk about some pain.

Guest Stretchwide

Wine........and anything else that will prevent a painful experience....... :D

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe she is worried that there will be a mess... poo?

What about experimenting with an enema first?

What about gently touching her anus and not anything else but maybe kissing. Stop and go, stop and go, tease her. Make her think about her anus and possible pleasure and letting go of old issues.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.