somthing to share with you.

afxacid

Hi i just wanted to share something. So Ive been anal playing for ten years now i started when i was 14 and was able to self fist for the first time when 15. played in every way i could imagine. I have had breaks on and off over the years but i just took a month break from playing and when i got back into it, it took me only seconds to self fist with no pain at all.
I really just saying this a an example that if you play safe you can enjoy a talented hole without any worries of damage like having to use diapers, come to think of it Ive never heard of anyone in this field who has had to use them.
So basically i think it's a myth. just to set any worried minds to rest.
Also would like to know if anyone else here has got to the level i,m at and share there experiences.
Thanks guys.

[quote name='afxacid01' date='06 July 2013 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1373136496' post='838654']
Hi i just wanted to share something. So Ive been anal playing for ten years now i started when i was 14 and was able to self fist for the first time when 15. played in every way i could imagine. I have had breaks on and off over the years but i just took a month break from playing and when i got back into it, it took me only seconds to self fist with no pain at all.
I really just saying this a an example that if you play safe you can enjoy a talented hole without any worries of damage like having to use diapers, come to think of it Ive never heard of anyone in this field who has had to use them.
So basically i think it's a myth. just to set any worried minds to rest.
Also would like to know if anyone else here has got to the level i,m at and share there experiences.
Thanks guys.
[/quote]

I've been playing for almost 20 years and my asshole is the same way- it remembers. I've trained it well through years of self-fisting, plugging and pumping.
It's like having a playground in my pants!

I've been playing for probably more years than both of you, and my ass is just as tight as it was when I was in my 20s.

Sometimes I wish it would get looser (my current fisting partner would probably agree).

[quote name='zero lagers' date='07 July 2013 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1373209516' post='839315']
I've been playing for probably more years than both of you, and my ass is just as tight as it was when I was in my 20s.

Sometimes I wish it would get looser (my current fisting partner would probably agree).
[/quote]

I was into anal play in my twenties before the internet and readily available plugs and dildos. I didn't push my limits then, as I had no idea what was safe, and I had concerns that I was doing myself permanent damage. I could take a 2-1/2" diameter toy at the most. I remember my physician doing a prostate exam back then. I had forgotten to consciously squeeze my sphincter muscle when he inserted his finger, so my well-trained ring just opened up. The look on his face! I should have been embarrassed, but I wasn't really.

I got away from anal play when I met my wife and sex play turned in a different (more normal) direction. I didn't put anything bigger than my index finger up my ass for 25 years. I experienced no negative effects from anal stretching in the years that followed. Not even an inflamed hemorrhoid. I'm in my sixties now and my wife has gone through the change. She's no longer hungry for sex, can go months without it, but accommodates me the best she can. About 3 years ago, I accidentally stumbled onto this site and I was fascinated by the subculture that I once experimented with myself. Yes, I was a lurker here. I decided to try out anal play again so I bought a butt plug right off, not wanting to fool around with homemade stuff as I once did. I was considering the Tantus Severin silicone plug, and decided to buy the medium size and progress slowly.

The Tantus Severin medium went right in! It was quite clear that my ass had been permanently stretched from play 25 years before. So I soon bought the larger Tantus A-bomb butt plug which is 2-1/2" in diameter. Could still I take that size as I once did? I found that I could not handle it. It was too painful to insert it. My hiatus from anal play did result in a partial return to normal of my anal sphincter. It took about a month to get it in, and the feeling was intense. My whole body would go into a sweat and my mind seemed on the verge of fainting. I loved it.

I advanced over a couple of year's time to 3" diameter and even got my fist in at one point. Ass-play is my favorite sexual activity today. My wife even participates by fisting me which is a special treat and very satisfying to me and to her, as well.

About 6 months ago I was scheduled for a colonoscopy, so I thought it best to lay off anal play for a couple of months prior to my appointment. I do kegel exercises to keep my muscle in shape, but not religiously. Still, at the time of my procedure, my ass was quite tight and there was no comment from my doctor about my butt hole except that he found no sign of swollen hemorrhoids, and he was able to inspect the whole of my colon without difficulty.

When I got back to ass play after that, I was amazed at how much my sphincter had regressed in just a couple of months. I have not returned to my previous maximum stretch diameter as of today. I'm more interested in depth play now and have lost the motivation to return to my former width accomplishment. The point I'm trying to make is that, although one's hole never returns to its virgin state, it will tighten up considerably if not exercised on a regular basis. At least, that's my experience. That assertion assumes that stretching is done gradually so as not to tear any muscle tissue. That's especially true when starting out. Over time, my anal and rectal tissues seem to have toughened up and can take more abuse. I rarely see any sign of bleeding anymore, and my recovery times after a good long session are only about 12 hours these days. I'm comforted to know that there's no price to pay for my "hobby". Any concerns I once had about that are completely behind me (no pun intended).

Thanks for that story Yorky. Anal play to me seems like any other extreme sport ware muscle power is tested. So accidents can happen, But this shouldn't scare people away.
Here is some simple rules i follow.
. Start slow
. Lube up
. If pain/ blood occurs have a rest for a day
. No sharp/ruff edges
. No glass
. If you think getting it out might be hard, don't put it in
. Always go slow if playing deep
Basic stuff really.

[quote name='afxacid01' date='10 July 2013 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1373481353' post='841963']
Thanks for that story Yorky. Anal play to me seems like any other extreme sport ware muscle power is tested. So accidents can happen, But this shouldn't scare people away.
Here is some simple rules i follow.
. Start slow
. Lube up
. If pain/ blood occurs have a rest for a day
. No sharp/ruff edges
. No glass
. If you think getting it out might be hard, don't put it in
. Always go slow if playing deep
Basic stuff really.
[/quote]

Exactly. It isn't rocket science. One basically has to know their own body and pay attention to what it's telling them.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='afxacid01' date='06 July 2013 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1373136496' post='838654']
...worries of damage like having to use diapers, come to think of it Ive never heard of anyone in this field who has had to use them.
So basically i think it's a myth...
[/quote]

imo the comments/fears about having to wear diapers mostly come from those who don't play or haven't been around it at all. I see people say that sooooo often but from what I have done and what I have seen it would be extremely rare at best.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.