The Only LUBE Topic

analease

Hi, I'm new on this board, I've seen a lot of movies and videos and I want to join the club but what kind of lubricant can I use? In the videos some are white.. I got one transparent gel.. is the same?
I have a jelly dildo and it burns if I use it.. why? in the videos people use it normally!
Thanks for the tips.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kurte80 @ Jun 4 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]27590[/snapback]

Hi, I'm new on this board, I've seen a lot of movies and videos and I want to join the club but what kind of lubricant can I use? In the videos some are white.. I got one transparent gel.. is the same?
I have a jelly dildo and it burns if I use it.. why? in the videos people use it normally!
Thanks for the tips.

I've got a "burning jelly" plug too. Useless : (
- Mine is salty on the tounge...

But that's just the one - lots of others without that problem.

For lube I simply use butter - cheap and effective. Edited by anllover

QUOTE(kurte80 @ Jun 4 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]27590[/snapback]

Thanks for the tips.

for some answers to your question about the lube i would advice to look here: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=3142

as for the dildo: if it burns chuck it away. some burn, most not. and assuming you spent like 30€ on the dildo: a good feeling when you playing is worth much more wink.gif

gershi Edited by anllover

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,
i mixed my own lubrication for fisting.
It is only Biological, and you can eat them without Glycerin when you will...

You must have:
Glycerin
Destilation Water
Xanthan / GEL-bildner ...it was from food stuffs building.

You have 10ml Glycerin.
You have 100ml warm destilation water
and you have one piece (Spoon) Xanthan.
All together mixed.
Than you shake the mixture 1 minute.

That was it.
After this you have extreme lubrication, this lubrication extreme slibbery and have over 5 Minutes the slibbery. With more water to the session it was more slibbery....after mixed it was only limits durable !
One Week max.

Für German:
Du brauchst.
Glycerin (Apotheke)
Destiliertes Wasser...in Microwelle im sauberem Gefäß erhitzen.
Xanthan oder Gelbildner P HT 50 ( gibt es hier: http://www.spinnrad.de/de/kosmetik/service/FAQ/index.php )

In das warme Wasser gibst Du 10ml Glycerin, dann einen Teelöffel Xanthan.
Das ganze verschließt Du und schüttelst es kräftig 1 Minute druch. Wenn es abgekühlt ist kannst Du es verwenden. Das Zeuch ist so was von Glitschig....da geht Dir die Hutschnurr fliegen. Und mit ein paar Wassertropfen wird es imer und immer wieder glitschig.
Mit Wasser und Seife kannst Du es abwaschen.
Da es Biologisch ist kann es da verbleiben wo es ist.....man kann es ja im Prinzip, ohne Glycerin essen.

So ud nun viel Spaß bei Euren Sessions
Keine Gewährleistung !
Ach ja, das angemixte Zeuch könnt Ihr nicht ewig aufbewahren, da es aus der Lebensmittelbranche kommt ist es nur begrenzt haltbar !

Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

QUOTE(_tgt @ Jul 2 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]34738[/snapback]

Hi,
...Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

wow thx smile.gif Edited by anllover

Hi,
...Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

Great lube recipe to try, we can even eat the lubed ass hehe. Danke sehr, meine freunde ! (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by anllover

Hi,
...Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

überaschend tongue.gif

amazing laugh.gif

thanks/ Danke notworthy.gif Edited by anllover

Hi,
...Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

I think that it is really great to see such creativity devellop in a sexual context. Especially sharing it is a thing I appreciate. Even though I have to admit that my own ass won't probably get into contact with it, I'm really eager to try it out. Especially because I'm a little interested in most sciences and haven't had anything to do with chemistry for some time already. At least now I've got a good reason do start up with it again. Or in short words: Danke Edited by anllover

Hi,
...Ciao TOM
notworthy.gif

any pic with the stuff ( before and after ) ? Edited by anllover

ive been seing this girl using a VASELINE for moisture her lips (mouth) and when i ask her VASELINE and read the label, I see that VASELINE CAN use for skin.
But can we really use VASELINE for LUBE? VASELINE is cheaper than other branded lube.

Hi,
Vaseline is not the cheapest Lube.
My own Lube with Xanthan is cheaper.
The price for 30 Gramm Xanthan is 3,70 Euro. blink.gif
With 30 Gramm Xanthan make you more than 10 Liter Lube !
And the best is, your Body feels good. smile.gif
And, you must not take the glycerin in....the Lube has the same slipery facts without glycerin !

But Vaseline is not good for Condoms, and your innerst ass take it to your blood-circlepath, after this, all your skin is by a while fatty. Also, your lips and so on...and the fact is, your heart was over the time fatty corpulent. it was the same you eat over the years to fatty....what is the result from this ??!
heart-attack !
Is this what you want ? cry.gif
No.
Vaseline for a wife`s pussy is not so dangerous but for your ass !
At the ass you takes also medicaments. excl.gif
Why ?
The medicaments has a higher and faster reaction in the ass for your blood-circlepath.

Ok, right here.... pimp.gif
Make what you want...its your life over the years. dry.gif wink.gif

Best wishes
TOM

the thing is CAN I or CANT I use a VASELINE?
I dont know about XANTHAN in MALAYSIA but KY is available in every pharmacy. KY is good but expensive than VASELINE.

Hi,
you can pay xanthan here in Germany...where is the Problem?
Pay with card .
The link is in the message above.
I had write the facts to Vaseline.
For time to time is that ok, but not every time !

Regards
Tom

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 2 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]34772[/snapback]

we can even eat the lubed ass

Right mate! thgis is what makes this gourmet recipe so great!!!

cb

I didnt know how to buy something outside of my country. even the currency exchange for me is too expensive. in your country the thing maybe only a few buck but change to my currency it will come to a few hundered. thats alot of money. using the same amount i can buy alot of lube here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Saga Darvulia
Heya all! Hope you can help this here trannie with a problem.
Thing is, the last few months, I've trained my "cunt" daily. When I started out I could barely take a small dildo. Now I can easily fistpunch myself. I've taken things as easy and slow as I can, and I've not damaged myself. I do, however, have a problem.

One thing I'm always liberal with is lube. In the beginning, I didn't really need to use that much since the toys were all very small, and I didn't really play for that long. Lately, the sessions have naturally gotten longer, and since I'm now using much bigger toys, I also use more lube. This has led to my asshole becoming "drippy", since the lube seems to stay in there for days. (It doesn't exactly help that I enjoy going as deep as I can.) When I first noticed it, I thought that I had somehow damaged something back there, and that was what was causing it. I know that playing with big toys can cause the ass to produce more "juice", but that looks different. Also, if I take a break from playing, it stops "dripping" shortly thereafter.

This is getting really annoying, though. On one hand, I love playing with my toys and fists, but on the other, I don't want problems like that all the time. Would changing to a different lube help at all? I'm currently using Invit Class lube, which is waterbased and rather wet.

Really grateful for any kind of help you people can offer.

QUOTE(Saga Darvulia @ Aug 27 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]48518[/snapback]

Heya all! Hope you can help this here trannie with a problem.
Thing is, the last few months, I've trained my "cunt" daily. When I started out I could barely take a small dildo. Now I can easily fistpunch myself. I've taken things as easy and slow as I can, and I've not damaged myself. I do, however, have a problem.

One thing I'm always liberal with is lube. In the beginning, I didn't really need to use that much since the toys were all very small, and I didn't really play for that long. Lately, the sessions have naturally gotten longer, and since I'm now using much bigger toys, I also use more lube. This has led to my asshole becoming "drippy", since the lube seems to stay in there for days. (It doesn't exactly help that I enjoy going as deep as I can.) When I first noticed it, I thought that I had somehow damaged something back there, and that was what was causing it. I know that playing with big toys can cause the ass to produce more "juice", but that looks different. Also, if I take a break from playing, it stops "dripping" shortly thereafter.

This is getting really annoying, though. On one hand, I love playing with my toys and fists, but on the other, I don't want problems like that all the time. Would changing to a different lube help at all? I'm currently using Invit Class lube, which is waterbased and rather wet.

Really grateful for any kind of help you people can offer.

i think a change in lube will make your life happy friend. i recently went from waterbased very thick lubes to cream style lubes. i have been using elbow grease and it is great. put it on/in and it pretty much stays where you want it and cleans up pretty easy in the shower. plus it seems to last sooo much longer in the session and a jar is cheaper and also lasts longer since i am using much less. cut my lube bill in half or better.

recently i did a poll and got some decent replies about lube thoughts. you even might want to try the J-Lube. it is a powder lube that you mix with whatever (water, oil, crisco, other lubes etc{chocolate syrup? crazy.gif }) or just powder your toys and let your body moisture make the slickness start (whatever - i am not a english major) you can find it here;
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=3142

hope that helps Edited by anllover

better get enema/douche after play to clean it inside out. if u say is true, the water base lube can be wash easily with water.
Also make sure that u play before holiday. this will make sure that u r not gonna drip outside your home infront of other people.

A coupe of points here: You say that you are "Dripping" The rectum normally produces mucuous (spit) to ease the passage of "waste". Anal activities such as we on Rosebuttboard like doing make the rectum increase the production of mucous. This can continue for a day (or even two days) after a heavy session. If you are doing heavy anal sessions daily then your rectum is producing mucous constantly at an increased rate. this explains the dripping, it is your own mucous, not lube.

One thing you could do is to cut down on your anal play, let it go three or four days between each session. I know that is easy to say and difficult to do because anal play is SO FUN!.

Another thing to do is to clean your rectum out with an anal douch before you play. You don't need to go in for wholesale colonic irrigation here, just get your rectum nice and clean with warm water. Insert an anal plug that is of small to moderate size and leave it there for 30 - 60 minutes. The plug will provoke the production of mucous. The combination of water from the douch and your own mucuous will make it good and slippery back there, and you can try playing without lube whilst using small to moderate sized toys. Take it easy the first few times, as you can get sore if you normally use large amounts of lube. Stick to daily play in this manner with small to moderate sized toys without lube, and blow out once a week with a good (well lubed) streach.

Enjoy!

Guest Saga Darvulia
Thank you so much for your replies! While I'm still not entirely sure if it is indeed mucous (feels more like lube and not so much like mucous) I'll be sure to change the way I stretch. (happy.gif)
Oh, and this is a hypothetical question, since it could lead to other problems, but how would -constantly- (24/7) wearing a plug affect the colon?

QUOTE(Saga Darvulia @ Aug 29 2007, 05:10 PM) [snapback]48982[/snapback]

Oh, and this is a hypothetical question, since it could lead to other problems, but how would -constantly- (24/7) wearing a plug affect the colon?

Wearing a plug 24/7 is a fantasy that many of us have imagined. It probably wouldn't affect the colon at all - assuming you are referring to a plug of small to moderate size. Side affects I can see are:

- Lots of mucous
- Anal muscles becoming streached out and weak
- Sleep problems (?)
- Anus and rectum becoming overstimulated due to constant contact.

The last one is worth mentioning because most of the nerves "down there" are concentrated arund the anus. I would imagine stimulating ithe anus all day, everyday would reduce the sensitivity there. If you are less sensitive then what is the point of anal play?

How were you going to hold the plug in? Try a weekend, the reality is not as good as the fantasy...

QUOTE(Bigdil @ Aug 30 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]49150[/snapback]

Wearing a plug 24/7 is a fantasy that many of us have imagined. ... Try a weekend, the reality is not as good as the fantasy...

Well said notworthy.gif Reality is not as good as fantasy but both are very good indeed laugh.gif

For the lube: If you use water-based lube I'd say there is no reason to change to a different kind in order to avoid the effect of a dripping anus since the water-based lubes are those which should be better absorbed by your intestine than e.g. fat-based lubes or silicone. Though, of course, just trying another type of lube is the easiest you can try and should not hurt -- unless you use very strange lubes crazy.gif

HTH.

ok,
i can here in germany to buy the xanthan for all users.
Then, when you live outside Germany i delivery to you.
The delivery price goes to you !
But i must clearing what is the delivery price to Europe and Oversea. dry.gif

Where want have the Xanthan powder ? smile.gif

Take a little message to me. wink.gif

Regards
TOM

I'm with anllover - I switched to a cream based lube some time ago and have never looked back. I use Elbow Grease Hot and love the stuff!