ROSEBUTTBOARD - EXTREME ANAL DILATION AND ANAL FISTING
Sign in to follow this  
Gapeme8

Anal Fantasies Confession

Hey everyone!

I would love to confess one of my Anal Fantasie... It's meeting a guy, in it's home town. And we go hang around the bar were he goes to and we go to the stall so he can fuck my ass, and then he invite his friends to fuck my ass too wile I blow him... and dumping their cum in my slut hole... by the end of the fuck fest I'll be dripping cum all over my legs feeling like a slut properly treated :P

Witch fantasies do you have?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gapeme8 said:

Hey everyone!

I would love to confess one of my Anal Fantasie... It's meeting a guy, in it's home town. And we go hang around the bar were he goes to and we go to the stall so he can fuck my ass, and then he invite his friends to fuck my ass too wile I blow him... and dumping their cum in my slut hole... by the end of the fuck fest I'll be dripping cum all over my legs feeling like a slut properly treated :P

Witch fantasies do you have?

That sounds so hot. And I’m assuming there would be double and maybe even triple anal?

Edited by MrHodder

7 hours ago, MrHodder said:

That sounds so hot. And I’m assuming there would be double and maybe even triple anal?

Yes of course :) And I also should be fisted to get ready fot that gangbang... cum and spit will be the lube. 

And because I love to walk around with my ass full of cum, I would put on a very big plug after, so I can save the cum from dripping from my slut hole, keep me wide and when I arrive home I'll be playing in the mirror, watching all that cum dripping from my used hole, playing with my trophy, feeling like a great whore :P

What is your fantasie?

14 hours ago, Gapeme8 said:

Yes of course :) And I also should be fisted to get ready fot that gangbang... cum and spit will be the lube. 

And because I love to walk around with my ass full of cum, I would put on a very big plug after, so I can save the cum from dripping from my slut hole, keep me wide and when I arrive home I'll be playing in the mirror, watching all that cum dripping from my used hole, playing with my trophy, feeling like a great whore :P

What is your fantasie?

My fantasy? Having an anal whore like you that I can train and share ;) 

Sign in to follow this