First Prolapse

looseholestwo

My prolapse started from Big bottle insertion.

After doing big insertion about 4 inch in diameter (across) water bottle, i felt something inside coming down.

When i put my finger and  felt i feel like a women cervix.

And felling good. Some time i felt finished (oragnsim by playing finger on that thing. Actually it was tip of prolapse inside the rectum)

And i put small penis pump to suck this out. Because at that time my aus opening si not as big as toady (But with very slow pressure.)

From then the prolapse start coming out and now it stays about 5 inches outside anus.

That's a pretty incredible story. After that first prolapse did it come out easy each time, or was their some variance before it was regular? Did you start to push out your prolapse anytime you went to push out at all?

it stays back, until now, it doesn't comes out automatically (as mentioned in some literature).

You still need to push out. But it comes out easy for  a day or tow after your dilating or fisting practice.

The rest is same as normal.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.