How to achieve anal prolapse - full guide

buskowianka12

On 08/05/2017 at 8:02 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Btw I wonder if anyone here used something like glycerin suppositories to induce contractions. Anyone?

Yes, I believe it is the glycerine in the soap which is giving you the result you get.

i use pure liquid glycerin as a lube.

I also use l-arginine amino acid powder mixed in water 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Background, I've been fistingmyself for over 18 years (I'm 35)...but my prolapse is only about 3cm and I have a goal over the next 4 months to have a complete rectal prolapse.

I made a little discovery whilst fisting myself this morning :)

With my hand in my ass I opened my fingers out as they were deep inside my rectum...a deeper portion just naturally prolapsed into my palm which I could gently massage and tug on a little.

I just need to get the angle right to grip it with my hand around it like a cock so I can pull it and milk it...

Getting there :)

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2017 at 8:02 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Btw I wonder if anyone here used something like glycerin suppositories to induce contractions. Anyone?

Yes, I use it before playing and it forces me to push our harder than usual

• 3 years later...
On 3/27/2017 at 4:54 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Update

Instead of soap method any of you can force himself to do extreme pushing buy self fisting. It works like 5 times harder and better and it doesn't damage the surrounding tissue so hard so it doesn't take much time to regenerate completely :P tried this today and noticed a significant difference in the growth already!

I am not very limber to self fist. Would using a dildo or butt plug work? I presume a quickly inserting and removal would do the same thing?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.